Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Oops, sorry for the repost!

Like a lot of people have said, I really like this bra because it reminds me of the older VS like Gisele's and Tyra's bras. Hopefully the whole show could have more of these styled bras in them. Like the early 2000 shows!

And I know I've said this before but I'm really hoping VS doesn't choose more than 2 artists this year. It would be a dream come true if they got Justin Timberlake or someone with a lot of class.

I think that's what I miss most about the older shows, they just seemed so much more classier and swanky :) haha.

Was anyone else surprised they announced the FB before the performers? I thought they always announced them before anything else...

This has been posted before, but it's from vspressroom. Meaning UHQ.

Congrats to Candice by the way. :)

post-42006-0-1446055796-22616_thumb.jpg

And one for VS

post-42006-0-1446055796-57915_thumb.jpg

Instagram @ angelcandices

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

So excited to be wearing the fantasy bra this year in the @victoriassecret fashion show! It was moulded on my body months ago, finally I can let the secret out. Thank you #victoriassecret

OMG :shock:

GORGEOUSSSS :heart: :heart:

Holy friggin crap. BRAIN OVERLOAD. :baronfaint:

Dat UHQ!!!!!

Thanks everyone xMillions. :clap:

Awhh its her birthday sunday ?!

Didn't know that...

Then this is the biggest and greatest birthday gift she can get !! How awesome :woot: so exciting !!

Oohh Candice :wub: ..

Such a goddes, she is perfect ! At least she is to me :Angel:

Yes, it is:

Candice Swanepoel (born 20 October 1988) is a South African model best known for her work with Victoria's Secret. In 2012, she came in 10th on the Forbes top-earning models list.[2]

Wikipedia

It IS the best birthday present she can get.

You have to ride you star player to victory.  Nothing lasts forever.  Lets enjoy as much of her as we can, while we can.

Exactly :yes:

Wel said !

Even tho VS over uses her, tbh a lot of the times I never get tired of it. Soo happy for Candice!

You have to ride your star player to victory.  Nothing lasts forever.  Lets enjoy as much of her as we can, while we can.

That is so true! :clap: