Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Angel Candice is coming to Houston, TX! Come visit her at Houston Galleria, Baybrook Mall, and The Woodlands Mall!

Noon-1 p.m. Houston Galleria, 5085 Westheimer Rd.

4-5 p.m. Baybrook Mall, 500 Baybrook Mall

7-8 p.m. The Woodlands Mall, 1202 Lake Woodlands Dr.

Come celebrate the World’s Best Sport Bras (they’re in ALL VS stores now!) and get your photo taken with Candice. Instantly share on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with on-site uploading! #VSSport #VSWorldsBest

Access the VIP line when you buy a Victoria’s Secret Sport bra. Prize giveaways, live DJ, plus Angel VIP & Forever Cardholders get triple points on Angel Card purchases!**

*One photo per customer. VIP access valid only with purchase. Line spaces limited; first come, first served.

**Triple points offer valid during the event, Oct. 23, 2013, on all purchases when you use your Angel VIP or Forever card. Points will be reflected on your monthly billing statement within 3-6 weeks. Your account must be in good standing to receive rewards. The Angel Reward program is provided by Victoria’s Secret and may be changed or discontinued at any time.

I'll be attending my first VS event and its with Candice!!!

How great is that :woot: i'm so jealous ;)

Make a lot of pics for us if that's possible :Angel:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Angel Candice is coming to Houston, TX! Come visit her at Houston Galleria, Baybrook Mall, and The Woodlands Mall!

Come celebrate the World’s Best Sport Bras (they’re in ALL VS stores now!) and get your photo taken with Candice. Instantly share on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with on-site uploading! #VSSport #VSWorldsBest

Access the VIP line when you buy a Victoria’s Secret Sport bra. Prize giveaways, live DJ, plus Angel VIP & Forever Cardholders get triple points on Angel Card purchases!**

*One photo per customer. VIP access valid only with purchase. Line spaces limited; first come, first served.

**Triple points offer valid during the event, Oct. 23, 2013, on all purchases when you use your Angel VIP or Forever card. Points will be reflected on your monthly billing statement within 3-6 weeks. Your account must be in good standing to receive rewards. The Angel Reward program is provided by Victoria’s Secret and may be changed or discontinued at any time.

I will get there really early and do my best.  Not sure about buying a sports bra though.  They are expensive and it would seem too weird for a guy I think.

Instagram @ angelcandices

post-71106-0-72552300-1381874515_thumb.j

With foundations around Africa and Brasil #bottletopfoundation is empowering more people each year. Teaching them to be skilled artisans And how to look after themselves and the environment. Read and be inspired by their story. @bottletoppers #behindthescenes #bahia #brazil #

Btw did you guys know that Candice did the Bottletop campain free of charge?

Because she supports what they do :)

How sweet is that of her :hehe::wub:

:heart: :heart:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I will get there really early and do my best.  Not sure about buying a sports bra though.  They are expensive and it would seem too weird for a guy I think.

Awhh that's nice of you :hehe: i understand if it won't work to get a picture because i guess it will be VERY crowdy ..

But i'm very happy for you that you get the chance to see her :)

Hope it would be fun :hug:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Awhh that's nice of you :hehe: i understand if it won't work to get a picture because i guess it will be VERY crowdy ..

But i'm very happy for you that you get the chance to see her :)

Hope it would be fun :hug:

I may ask to buy Candice a sports bra of her choice.  Maybe that will get me to the head of the line?

post-33266-0-1446055782-08268_thumb.jpg

Fantasy Bra 2013? Goes to apparently, Candice Swanepoel! 

Jeweler Mouawad hand-set more than 4,200 precious stones (including rubies, diamonds and yellow sapphires) in 18-karat gold to create the fantasy bra and matching belt. “I’ve never worn anything this pricey, and we have to put gloves on when we put it on,” Swanepoel shares. “It’s kind of a big ordeal. The bra comes with two bodyguards and we have to handle it with a lot of care!”

The South African supermodel says that while it wasn’t hard for her to keep her big announcement under wraps (“I want it to be a big surprise!” she says), it will be hard to keep her cool when walking in the show. “Definitely being the Fantasy Bra model is more nerve-wracking [than shooting swim] because it’s a one-time thing,” she says. “Walking around wearing $10 million does seem to make me a little bit nervous.”