Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

She looks amazing. Love the new pics

In my opinion, she's always been a very good model, but to me personally, she really is shining at this moment! She's just glowing, she seems very confident (not in a cocky way), enjoys her job, and seems like a really nice girl to talk with and work with. :)

Candice & Doutzen hit the beach in Miami - March 23, 2013 [HQ]

post-62795-0-1446054628-26493_thumb.jpg post-62795-0-1446054628-31115_thumb.jpg post-62795-0-1446054628-33163_thumb.jpg post-62795-0-1446054628-39146_thumb.jpg

divinecandice.com/forums/

I am completely in love with her hat, anyone know what kind of a hat? Capeline, feodora, borsalino, i'm totaly lost :chicken:

She looks amazing. Love the new pics

In my opinion, she's always been a very good model, but to me personally, she really is shining at this moment! She's just glowing, she seems very confident (not in a cocky way), enjoys her job, and seems like a really nice girl to talk with and work with. :)

Agree with everything you said :)

She may have a big forehead, it all is in the eyes of the beholder. Regardless, nobody on earth is perfect, and we all have physical "weaknesses." I would never say she is perfect because she isn't...no one is. Still she is incredibly beautiful and that's what makes her a model.

Cass-lima thanks for the info! and I hope she get to wear the FB this year, she deserves it. If that happens I wish they made it has gorgeous and stunning like the bra she wears at the Circus segment, that bra was WOW, I mean, it looks more like a FB than Ales Floral FB. I really wish she gets it or maybe Doutzen.