Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

post-42054-0-18829500-1347482350_thumb.j

No matter where I shoot @angelcandice, I can't seem to keep her out of trouble. @victoriassecret #vs #swim

twitter.com/nomadrj

Kate Lanphear, Candice Swanepoel, Pierre Hardy & More Reveal: Which Designer Would You Take To A Deserted Island?

Every New York Fashion Week, we ask our favorite celebrities, models and industry insiders a few questions about their lived during the eight days of madness. Today’s question: If you were stranded on a desert island, which designer’s collection would you take along? See all the answers after the jump.

“Donna Karan, its so breezy and beautiful” – Candice Swanepoel

fashionindie

post-42054-0-00780000-1347482601_thumb.j

juicycouture.tumblr.com

@glamourmag Experience #JuicySpring13 starring Candice Swanepoel at our Big Reveal! Lincoln Center tonight at 7pm. #mbfw

twitter.com/juicycouture/

Candice Swanepoel for Juicy Couture Spring 2013

If you’ve ever wondered what the ultimate L.A. glamour girl look likes, Juicy Couture’s found your answer in model Candice Swanepoel. The Victoria’s Secret Angel stars in the brand’s latest Zoe Cassavetes-directed film short for its Spring 2013 collection. Swanepoel prances around blowing bubbles and writing her name on a mirror in lipstick, all while looking fabulous in everything from polka-dot cutoff shorts to a floral jumpsuit. Watch the video, which premiered tonight at the Juicy Couture presentation, here on Style.com. Plus, check out all the looks from the Spring 2013 collection and our full review here.

video uploaded by me from style.com

post-42054-0-88339500-1347495783_thumb.j

Me and Candeezy @angelcandice taking over Miami tonight....

twitter.com/Doutzen

post-42054-0-99210500-1347495782_thumb.j

Enjoying a funny miami tshirt nigth with Victoria's secret crew (@angelcandice)

twitter.com/Sara_Sampaio