Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Lol why does everyone dislike her boyfriend?? What did he do? Never heard about him... Is he a model or something???

look at him XD do you like him? :) he is a wannabe model! :ninja:

Isn't he an actual model?

yes but unsuccessful that's why I said wannabe :)

Bluester and Fantasy thanks for your opinions :wave: ...

hehehe he doesn't look too bad to me.... but definately not on Candi's level though :whistle:

But I always wondered about her boyfriend. Well atleast he doesn't appear too famous... so people focus more on her career and not her relationships i guess :p

Bluester and Fantasy thanks for your opinions :wave: ...

hehehe he doesn't look too bad to me.... but definately not on Candi's level though :whistle:

But I always wondered about her boyfriend. Well atleast he doesn't appear too famous... so people focus more on her career and not her relationships i guess :p

a matter of taste? I just find he looks a little bit gay and that is why I don't like him (I wouldn't like to have a bf who looks gay I like real men like David Gandy XD)

why at least? :)

Yes, way too long.

And Candice reads this thread...it was proven on an interview she did when she quoted one of the followers here. :yes::rofl:

Me personally? I have nothing against the guy, lucky? Yes I believe so. That Candice is waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy toooooooo muuuuuucccccchhhhhhhh for him? I believe so too.

But that's how love is... when and how you least expect it! :D

So they've been dating for 5 years? Wow, Thats a really long time and I never hear about the 2 of them, I guess they are a private couple, and thats pretty interesting that candice reads this thread!

Since I'm new to this thread, I thought I just might say her body is def. the best body for Victorias Secret, shes so skinny, but not skinny in a gross way. Also she has very beautful eyes and big lips!

And Candice reads this thread...it was proven on an interview she did when she quoted one of the followers here. :yes::rofl:

Oh that's cool! Is the interview online by chance? I've always wondered whether certain models read their threads... atleast Candi's thread is quite pleasant for the most part hehe

Hello all! I am new to this thread.. this is my very first post! But anwayss....

WOW! Candice reads this thread?? Do you have proof? Like I would love to see that interview where she quoted someone from here. Do you know where it is? Thats too cool!

So they've been dating for 5 years? Wow, Thats a really long time and I never hear about the 2 of them, I guess they are a private couple, and thats pretty interesting that candice reads this thread!

Since I'm new to this thread, I thought I just might say her body is def. the best body for Victorias Secret, shes so skinny, but not skinny in a gross way. Also she has very beautful eyes and big lips!

Oh my God yes! I nearly fainted when I heard her quote the one particular follower of hers here on this thread. It was a gooseflesh sort of thing to hear that, then I died laughing! LOL! She quoted him right down to the dot.

And yes... Candice's body is to die for. I just love her, she's perfection in all it's glory. Have never seen a model quite like her.

Oh my God yes! I nearly fainted when I heard her quote the one particular follower of hers here on this thread. It was a gooseflesh sort of thing to hear that, then I died laughing! LOL! She quoted him right down to the dot.

And yes... Candice's body is to die for. I just love her, she's perfection in all it's glory. Have never seen a model quite like her.

Okay I know that that video was posted here, it's a youtube video.

And they asked her in that interview what was the funniest thing she had ever read about her, she quoted this one person that said "I'd drink the water she showers with." And that person is in this thread and it's where that has been posted. Here!