Bellazon

Linda Evangelista
Thumbnail

dcrim

44 minutes ago, Minerva13 said:

I think models don't have to choose,there's huge competition now,they work where the money is pay.

Supermodels status was cool in the 90's,now those models who are able to work hard,doesn't get capricious- consistently earn money.

I disagree with your opinion and it has nothing to do with what i stated. However Linda is not competing with anyone, never was, never will be. She is an established model(i hope you already know that) and models of such level can choose what project to be a part of. And there is no money in an ugly editorial by a freaky photographer whoose work he is lucky to be published in big magazines. Linda probably has a friendly connection with S.Klein since they worked in the past and did some better projects. Linsa simply enjoys being transformed into different characters and probably she though this would be cool. I have not seen the magazine in real yet, so the images might be ok, but according to my personal opinion and preference, the work of Steven Klein is extremely unattractive and dreadful. 

And big models always have the chance to choose,even be capricious as you said. This will never change, at least not with big models. Linda already is a big model and she is not desperate for money. Never was any way. They just get too many good options for work and they can not accept all. Simply because it is impossible physically. Only starving models compete and nowadays most models look so awful...i am speechless. But this is a place to enjoy, celebrate and appreciate Linda's work, so let's do that😉

On 4/11/2024 at 10:46 PM, radolgc said:

I disagree with your opinion and it has nothing to do with what i stated. However Linda is not competing with anyone, never was, never will be. She is an established model(i hope you already know that) and models of such level can choose what project to be a part of. And there is no money in an ugly editorial by a freaky photographer whoose work he is lucky to be published in big magazines. Linda probably has a friendly connection with S.Klein since they worked in the past and did some better projects. Linsa simply enjoys being transformed into different characters and probably she though this would be cool. I have not seen the magazine in real yet, so the images might be ok, but according to my personal opinion and preference, the work of Steven Klein is extremely unattractive and dreadful. 

And big models always have the chance to choose,even be capricious as you said. This will never change, at least not with big models. Linda already is a big model and she is not desperate for money. Never was any way. They just get too many good options for work and they can not accept all. Simply because it is impossible physically. Only starving models compete and nowadays most models look so awful...i am speechless. But this is a place to enjoy, celebrate and appreciate Linda's work, so let's do that😉

Very well said. 

• 2 weeks later...