Bellazon

Linda Evangelista
Thumbnail

dcrim

• 2 weeks later...
LINDA EVANGELISTA’S SUNDAY RITUAL

Linda-two.jpg

SOPHIE BLOOMFIELD'S VALENTINES DATE PREP by Victoria Hall / 7 February 2014 / add comments THE CASE FOR INJECTING VITAMINS

The Bazaar beauty team speaks to model Linda Evangelista about how she relaxes on a lazy Sunday afternoon

"My beauty routine is almost the same every single day, but of course on the weekend you have more time to enjoy some whims. Sunday is such a great day to end the week and prepare for the next, so I make it as relaxing as possible.

On Sundays, I love waking up with the smell of fresh flowers. I’m a sucker for any white bouquet – jasmine, gardenia, tuberose etc.

During the week, breakfast is usually a protein shake or an egg-white omelette with vegetables. On the weekend I like to add a mimosa. I also love a Yerba mate chai tea with stevia and almond milk.

Whatever day it is, after a bath or shower I brush my teeth and always apply an antioxidant serum, followed by a sunscreen. With my make-up I’m much more casual. I don’t need it for brunch or the park or skating. Sunday is one of those ‘I’m off, today is for me, days’, so I rarely wear make-up on the weekend.

On the same note, I never have beauty treatments on Sunday either. I’m very routined and I go during the week for any treatments. My go-to girl is Georgia Vasssanelli. She has magic hands, an amazing technique and she’s the master of CACI.

Instead, I relax and unwind by reading the Sunday papers, playing video games with my son and cooking – who doesn’t love a Sunday roast? 

This is the only beauty treat I preserve on a Sunday, the perfume. My fragrance preference is always changing (sometimes on a daily basis); however Aura Loewe is perfect to layer under cashmere and leather.

Linda Evangelista is the face of Loewe Aura

CHANEL Fall/Winter 1991

Photographer: Karl Lagerfeld

Models: Christy Turlington & Linda Evangelista

Thank you MizzEllin for these Chanel campaign pics. :flower:   I don't think I've seen these all together like this before.  And incidentally, I'm seeing a lot of Linda/Christy pics on Twitter and Instagram lately.  Seems to be a wave of nostalgia going around for these two.