dcrim

Woman España, octubre 1995

portada + editorial completa, HD, escaneados por mí

Woman Spain, October 1995

cover + complete ed, HD, my scans

:wave:

:clap: Wonderful scans, Cositas. Thanks a lot. :wave:

welcome spiralshman, and thanks for your chanel 1991 ad :heart:

i think i also have one of this same ad but now i can`t remember if it's the same or a variant. i'll try to look it and scan it

Does anyone know who runs the Linda Evangelista Fan Club page in Facebook? :unsure:

I think it was created by some guy named Gio something. And I think he's the same person who created the "Fan Club" pages of all the other supers on Facebook.

Btw, many of the Linda pictures that get posted here first always end up on that fan page. :whistle:

cositas_buenas, thanks so much for sharing that Chanel ad (or catalog page?). It's stunning. And it's so interesting to see Linda doing Chanel back then and now in the eyewear ads. WOW!!

Btw, many of the Linda pictures that get posted here first always end up on that fan page. :whistle:

As did many of the scans from LEvangelista.net. But admittedly, I'm happy that someone is running a fan page there on Facebook. I was just curious as to who was doing it. :heart:

cositas_buenas, thanks so much for sharing that Chanel ad (or catalog page?). It's stunning. And it's so interesting to see Linda doing Chanel back then and now in the eyewear ads. WOW!!

As did many of the scans from LEvangelista.net. But admittedly, I'm happy that someone is running a fan page there on Facebook. I was just curious as to who was doing it. :heart:

welcome, Like :)

its an ad, ive cut the letters

Blast from the Past: Linda Loves Chanel

We couldn’t help but rejoice when we saw the supermodel to end all supermodels, Linda Evangelista, showing up in the latest Chanel eyewear campaign. Of course that got us thinking about Linda’s history with the brand; can you believe she’s been working with Chanel for over twenty years now?! Have a look back at some of our favorite Linda + Chanel moments, and be sure to share yours in the comments!

http://www.models.com/feed/?p=32756

yes, i have a variant in my collection :heart:

my scan

That's it! :drool: Thanks a lot for your scan, Cositas.

welcome, its always a pleasure for me reseeing my clippings... :heart:

im so happy to see the new campaign for chanel eyewear... :kiss::kiss::kiss: the 1991 is my favourite year in the lindas career, the chanel campaign and the jil sander in blonde are muy two favourites !!!!!

the 1991 is my favourite year in the lindas career, the chanel campaign and the jil sander in blonde are muy two favourites !!!!!

Agree. Linda was at her absolute peak in 1991. That was an amazing year not just for Linda but for the entire fashion world. The whole supermodel phenomenon was in full force and there were countless wonderful magazine covers, editorials, ad campaigns, commercials, and fashion shows. Some of the most memorable fashion shows of all time took place that year, such as Versace's S/S 1992 show.

And not just the pret-a-porter shows. The couture collections that year were outstanding also: Chanel, Atelier Versace, Dior, Valentino, Lanvin etc.

In fact, the House of Lanvin reportedly paid Linda $20,000 to walk in their Spring couture show that year. Nowadays, a fee like that isn't much of a big deal. But back then, it was considered a scandalous amount, and it drew a lot of unwanted publicity.

Good times. :)