Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Victoria’s Secret PINK Model Elsa Hosk Shares Tips For Bathing Suit Shopping

The model shared her personal tips on how YOU can tackle the difficult task of shopping for a swimsuit this season — believe it or not, even models need to prep before stripping down in a dressing room!

It isn’t everyday that you get to take in a Yankees game in a luxury suite with a Victoria’s Secret model, but that’s exactly how I spent my night on Jun. 5, when I caught up with VS PINK model, Elsa Hosk, who was on hand to celebrate Victoria’s Secret PINK MLB collection. Believe it or not, even the gorgeous model has body parts she isn’t the most fond of — but she said she definitely tries to stick to a routine before shopping for the perfect bikini.

“Before I go bathing suit shopping, I need to have a good day body wise. You know what I mean? I think all girls do. You want to feel good going into it, so go on a good day,” she said — and we couldn’t agree with her more! “You don’t want to go when you like, have been out all weekend.” After a weekend of indulging, it definitely isn’t the best time to go!

Aside from making sure you feel good, Elsa also recommends making the trip at a certain time of day. “Go in the morning, so you feel comfortable before you start the day.”

While the summer can easily creep up on us, if you try to keep yourself on the right path throughout the course of the year it will definitely make stripping down under the bad lighting a bit more tolerable. “Take care of yourself, take care of your body,” Elsa said.

Elsa, (who has admitted that her butt is definitely the feature she’s most insecure about), had great advice for battling those body issues that virtually every girl deals with. So, how does she get through those days when she isn’t feeling the best? She surrounds herself with a great support system! Friends that route for you are the best support.

“Confidence comes from within. I always feel like when I treat the people around me with love, I get it back, and it makes me feel really comfortable and confident,” she said. The model was also in town to celebrate the opening of the first ever Victoria’s Secret PINK store in Brooklyn at the King’s Plaza Mall earlier this week.

hollywoodlife.com

if anyone knows a woman more beautiful than elsa, please tell me who it is because I think it is impossible :flower:

http://distilleryimage9.instagram.com/dbdd39a6b4ba11e1a92a1231381b6f02_7.jpg

Images hosted on instagram, twitter, tumblr and etc. are not meant to be hotlinked outside their approved sites. Please textlink or upload images onto a non-exclusive host. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture