Bellazon

Renée Murden
Thumbnail

Abigail

47 minutes ago, stickofish said:

What do you not like about paid subscriptions?

* They cost money: $3 a month = $36 a year. I believe Instagram will start taking a cut from subscription fees starting 2023... Call me frugal. Playing "Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me)" on repeat

* Instagram or any other social media cannot be trusted with personal data. Giving them payment details is ludicrous to me.

* Paying for parasocial interactions seems really sad to me. I also think it insidiously prays on the (particularly male) urge to provide.

* Expiring content, like Instagram stories, are lame and capitalize on FOMO.

* There are no guarantees, do subscribers actually know what they are buying beforehand?

* Instagram serves poor quality content to parts of its user base with rather unclear and ever-changing rules. Imagine paying Instagram to downgrade content for your viewing pleasure. And I suspect plenty subscribers won't know or care.

That one pic from her own Instagram + from Clint's Instagram, Twitter, TikTok (because I don't trust Gfycat video quality):

EDIT: replaced videos with better quality versions from his alt account.

314026425_830354878238828_5955914551095550833_n.thumb.jpg.6d679acf70facb6c3bd8511670ad078a.jpg 314501393_638979257888991_6273513321547529700_n.thumb.jpg.a8ae806f7dee9fd8d054fc8210b6aa33.jpg

His "What brand is that" Instagram

On 11/8/2022 at 6:40 PM, bobmcoy said:

Not sure if this was already uploaded. If anyone has the HQ feel free to upload 

<snip>

I believe she's younger than eighteen in that particular picture. I know there's a related Instagram story with the text "can't forget the gold ol' booty snap" + "4:28 PM" and an animated overlay of a women flipping her hair.

I try to not post young Renée (Sorry for the Feb 2018 DOLLED UP CO. picture sets in this thread, that was a mistake!).

---

On 11/7/2022 at 8:28 AM, zorzabosti said:

That one pic from her own Instagram + from Clint's Instagram, Twitter, TikTok (because I don't trust Gfycat video quality):

EDIT: replaced videos with better quality versions from his alt account.

<snip>

Apparently Clint started posting shoot-related content on his alt-alt-alt-account:

Clint's current twitter header:

1668029788.thumb.jpeg.9e9b70780e5209dc6ff397215230a8cd.jpeg

Recent tweet: "Happy to say I shot my best film work this past trip, and its been a long time since I truly liked one of my photos" (source)

7 hours ago, zorzabosti said:

I believe she's younger than eighteen in that particular picture. I know there's a related Instagram story with the text "can't forget the gold ol' booty snap" + "4:28 PM" and an animated overlay of a women flipping her hair.

I try to not post young Renée (Sorry for the Feb 2018 DOLLED UP CO. picture sets in this thread, that was a mistake!).

Huh, when I read your post about a set from 2018 in which she supposedly wasn't 18 yet, I thought "surely that cannot be right". I had honestly thought she was in her mid twenties. Not just 22. Hasn't she been dating Tyler Hoechlin for a few years now? So they started seeing each other when she was in her late teens?

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Huh, when I read your post about a set from 2018 in which she supposedly wasn't 18 yet, I thought "surely that cannot be right". I had honestly thought she was in her mid twenties. Not just 22. Hasn't she been dating Tyler Hoechlin for a few years now? So they started seeing each other when she was in her late teens?

Yes, there are compelling signs that they were dating when she was 19 (would make this his longest relationship to date). She's been living in the USA since October 2019, so they probably didn't date before then, although there are some pretty wild theories about him meeting her in Australia already. Regardless, it seems they try to keep it on the down low.