Bellazon

Please, Who is she?

jiki

@jiki  You've asked about this girl many times and no one seems to know her. Since you somehow seem to know she's Canadian, why don't you start looking at Canadian model agency websites? She looks young, so she will probably be on 'Development' or 'Teen' boards.

Most of these photos appear to be from Chinese companies, so I don't know how successful you will be. At least it will be a start until someone else recognizes her. Maybe you will be lucky and find her.  :flower:

@kimflorida Well, I say that it is Canadian because in the stores that I have seen, I have not been the only one to try to find out who she is, there have been people who have asked directly, they just say that it is called Candy and that she is from Canada. 

Any suggestions on how to find information about her on agency websites, in the same store or some other site that is safe to find?

... Please? 🙂

From looking at the pictures you posted, I would say you are looking for Chinese branded clothing companies rather than Canadian. For example, Aliexpress (a Chinese company) uses models for their various brands in different countries.

I am NOT an expert on how non-Chinese models working in China book jobs, so I'm not the best person to ask about where to start looking. I am sometimes even wary about searching for Chinese Model Agencies on Google thinking that I'm going to end up with a virus on my computer. :( @modelknowledge is very knowledgeable about these sorts of things, but I don't see her on the boards as often as I used to. Hopefully, someone else might be able to guide you in the right direction.

Meanwhile, I'll keep looking at reverse image searches to see if I can find anything. :flower:

Thank you very much @kimflorida, I hope you can help me, I will also keep looking, I have tried a lot with the reverse image search but it always sends me the same stores, same and I do not have much experience of how to use image search.

As you say, she goes out a lot in Chinese stores like Aliexpress as you mention, Tmall, JD Shop, I think the company that uploaded those photos in itself is called Hwanwi.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...