Bellazon

Maryna Linchuk
Thumbnail

daniela

Fashion Night Out Moscow Interview

Tomorrow in Moscow will be fashionable night VOGUE Fashion's Night Out, which was the official envoy of the Belarusian top model Maryna Linchuk. And today we have a wonderful opportunity to look to the Marina at The Ritz-Carlton, and ask her a few questions.

Where did you just come back?
In Moscow, I flew from New York, and before that, almost two weeks vacationing in Mexico.

How often do you spend time in Russia?
Often, coming steadily every two months - I have family here. And of course, I'm in Moscow for work, such as now - for Fashion's Night Out.

What is your favorite city?
Tokyo - number one. New York - number two. Moscow - number three. And, of course, the house - Minsk, he is out of the top of the sheet.

My favorite hotel?
I have two favorite hotel in Moscow The Ritz-Carlton and Grand Hotel in Stockholm. In New York City hotel will not mention, I have a house there, hotels do not live there.

Is there anything you would like to find a mini-bar?
Water. In the mini-bar is always worth a drink, but that's about the water they are often overlooked.

My favorite out of the window?
River view from the windows of the Grand Hotel in Stockholm is especially beautiful in winter: floating among the ice floes splintered .. steamers . Incredibly beautiful. And somewhere in the Asian countries, Japan or China, you do want to see the city from a bird's flight.

Where did you first went without their parents?
At 14, I flew alone to work in Japan. It was horrible. I did not say anything on the Russian or in English, or in Japanese - no matter what.

What is the first thing put in the suitcase?
I always put my suitcase in a pair of jeans and a lot of white shirts. T akaya "uniform" approach and for parties - with heels, and for walking - with sneakers . Sometimes replace jeans shorts, depending on the weather. And be sure to coat.

The ideal travel companion?
Those who are just like me, the mood and expectations of the trip. It will not work if one wants to practice yoga, and the second - the whole trip hanging out. Travel is one I do not like boring.

Where would you never want to go back?
In Morocco. I was there at the shooting: I ride a donkey through the winding roads all around trying to grasp it, touch it, as if I'm an alien. Impressions were not the best.

Complete the sentence: "I left my heart in ... "
Tokyo.