Bellazon

Kate Walsh
Thumbnail

spacdiv

Kate Walsh Talks Divorce Recovery

post-19430-0-1446081191-7059_thumb.jpg

It was a shock to everyone when Kate Walsh and Alex Young announced that they were splitting up after 15 months of marriage. But the “Private Practice” hottie says it hasn’t put a damper on her spirit to dust herself off and move on.

She told press, “I don’t think anyone gets married thinking that they will get divorced. We certainly did not. Alex and I still care for each other, and I wish him nothing but the best.” Kate continues, “The silver lining to this, however, is that I have a wonderful family and a great group of friends who really showed their support and encouragement, and for that I am truly grateful.”

During her emotional rollercoaster moments, Kate says she relies on her friends’ non-judgmental nature. “I have gone through ups and down, and it’s human nature for someone to judge and say, ‘Here’s what you need to do. But the most truly useful thing to do is to shut up and listen and tell the person that you’re there for them unequivocally.”

And as she begins to embrace the idea of dating again, Kate confesses that she’s a bit apprehensive. “I second-guess myself all the time. I make a decision and then wonder if I made the wrong choice. Sometimes I come off as confident, but really I am a quivering little wharf rat underneath who is radically insecure and deeply in need of love and understanding.”

Wed, 25 February 2009

Kate Walsh Opens Up About Divorce

post-19430-0-1446081192-52711_thumb.jpg

Kate Walsh describes herself as funny, willful, and a troublemaker in the March 2009 edition of Redbook magazine. The 41-year-old Private Practice star opens up about her mischievous childhood, guilty indulgences, and about her 15-month marriage to Alex Young:

On her life as a kid:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thu, 21 May 2009 at 10:21 am

Kate Walsh Selects The Staples Center

post-19430-0-1446081194-1125_thumb.jpg

Kate Walsh chats with a friend as she makes her way to the Staples center in downtown Los Angeles on Wednesday (May 20).

The 41-year-old Private Practice star’s estranged husband Alex Young recently attempted to subpoena the Disney/ABC network president Stephen McPherson to testify at his divorce trial. Young’s lawyer claims the TV executive has “unique” knowledge about Walsh’s accounts because she is employed by his network as the star of the hit medical show.

Kate is trying to block her ex from claiming alimony in their divorce battle. Her accounting firm also did not get the protective order it sought after Young has been demanding financial information, TMZ reported.

Tue, 26 May 2009 at 9:14 pm

Kate Walsh is an American Idol

post-19430-0-1446081194-71131_thumb.jpg

Kate Walsh is all smiles as she prepares to depart on an early morning flight from LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Tuesday (May 26).

The 41-year-old Private Practice star was at the American Idol finale last week, clapping and dancing along to all of the performances.

Last week, it was reported that Kate’s estranged husband, Alex Young, subpoenaed Stephen McPherson, President of Disney/ABC Television, for a deposition — to testify what he knows about Kate and her finances.

Fri, 29 May 2009

Kate Walsh is FiFi Fantastic

post-19430-0-1446081195-65191_thumb.jpg

Kate Walsh (in Hugo Boss Black) attends the Fragrance Foundation FiFi Awards holding a Jimmy Choo ‘Cara’ clutch at The Armory in New York City on Wednesday (May 27).

The 41-year-old Private Practice actress was joined by Paris Hilton, Dustin Hoffman, Queen Latifah, and many other celebrities to celebrate the best perfumes.

At the awards show, Paris won Female Celebrity Fragrance of the Year while Gwen Stefani’s Harajuku Lovers took the Women’s Luxe Fragrance of the Year.

Sat, 30 May 2009 at 11:58 am

Kate Walsh is Legion Lovely

post-19430-0-1446081196-32715_thumb.jpg

Kate Walsh leaves Orso restaurant in West Hollywood after having lunch on Friday (May 29).

The 41-year-old Private Practice actress recently attended the Fragrance Foundation FiFi Awards honoring the world’s best fragrances.

Kate also recently finished up a thriller movie called Legion. The movie takes place after a legion of angels tries to wipe out mankind. The only hope lies in a group of strangers stranded in a remote truck stop diner who are aided by the archangel Michael, played by Paul Bettany.

The movie is expected to be released in January 2010.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kate Walsh: Monte Carlo Charmer

Back out for another day of overseas promotions, Kate Walsh was spotted earlier today (June 10) at a photocall in Monaco as part of the Monte Carlo TV Festival.

Joining co-star Tim Daly, the twosome charmed the crowd gathered at the Grimaldi Forum as they posed for pictures and answered questions.

post-19430-0-1446081201-32926_thumb.jpg

This may sound crazy, but I think she would be a good candidate for the next Batman movie (assuming they make one) if the role of Catwoman was available. She doesn't have the star power of someone like Angelina Jolie (which would be a good thing), and she is 41, but she is still pretty sexy. Plus she can act. Of course I think she would ultimately be ruled out due to age.

• 1 month later...

Sat, 25 July 2009

Kate Walsh is a Skin Health Expert

Private Practice star Kate Walsh gets a little pampering done at the Skin Health Experts salon in Los Angeles on Friday (July 24).

The 41-year-old actress will next star in Legion, out January 22nd. In the movie, God loses faith in humanity and sends his legion of angels to wipe out the human race for the second time. Mankind’s only hope lies in a group of misfits holed up in a diner in the desert who are aided by the archangel Michael (Paul Bettany). Also starring: Dennis Quaid, Tyrese Gibson, and Willa Holland.

post-19430-0-1446081215-82498_thumb.jpg