Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

I love her IG posts. I really like her style and that's she's not all fancy and proper. I do like models that are like that, such as Miranda and Rosie, but I identify much more with Behati because we like a lot of the same bands and dress very similiar. I would love to go to a concert with her and Lily! 

thanks for all the posts @karinainfashionland

6 hours ago, bump said:

I love her IG posts. I really like her style and that's she's not all fancy and proper. I do like models that are like that, such as Miranda and Rosie, but I identify much more with Behati because we like a lot of the same bands and dress very similiar. I would love to go to a concert with her and Lily! 

thanks for all the posts @karinainfashionland

You are welcome😍 and I enjoy it a lot💘

Her and Adam are listening to "Cherub Rock" by the Smashing Pumpkins in one of the videos! That's one of my favorite songs of theirs, along with "Rhinoceros" and "Rocket"...I LOVE LOVE LOVE her taste in music so much. I say it all the time, but then she posts something new with another band I love (ex Flipper, Misfits, Sublime, Beastie Boys, etc), and I just have to say it again. lol

thanks for all the posts! 

Does anyone else on here like the music she likes? I'm still so excited her and Adam were listening to "Cherub Rock"!! I know that's one of the Smashing Pumpkins more popular songs, but it's such a good feeling, lighthearted, driving adventure song. It's perfect in that clip she posted! 

Anyone here like Flipper, the Misfits, Smashing Pumpkins, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath...? These are all bands I've seen Behati wearing shirts for or playing their music. 

12 hours ago, bump said:

Does anyone else on here like the music she likes? I'm still so excited her and Adam were listening to "Cherub Rock"!! I know that's one of the Smashing Pumpkins more popular songs, but it's such a good feeling, lighthearted, driving adventure song. It's perfect in that clip she posted! 

Anyone here like Flipper, the Misfits, Smashing Pumpkins, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath...? These are all bands I've seen Behati wearing shirts for or playing their music. 

I like some of them for example loved that days ago she was listening to Blink 182

8 hours ago, karinainfashionland said:

I like some of them for example loved that days ago she was listening to Blink 182

Ooohh! I really like them as well. "Carousel" and 'Man Overboard" are two of my favorites...oh and 'Touchdown Boy" and "Cacophony"...I could go on for a while lol.

what song was she listening to?