Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

Adam Levine's movie resume continues to expand: he's currently starring in a new romantic comedy that will premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival this weekend.

The film, called The Clapper, stars Ed Helms as Eddie Krumble, a widower who moves to LA and starts a career as a paid professional audience member for infomercials and live show tapings.  His enthusiasm catches the eye of a talk show host and his producer, Ralph Ranter, who's played by Adam. 

http://www.wjbdradio.com/music-news/2017/04/17/adam-levines-new-movie-the-clapper-to-premiere-this-weekend-in-nyc

3 hours ago, Candyliz said:

@behoti did u see all the negative comments about Adam and his "cigarrette" ? 

There's always like a 1000's of those comments. What did they say this time? I try to not read comments, it's always the same with the negativity

I'd rather see her work than follow Adam around, tbh. If she goes with him to NYC for his film premiere, I hope she at least gets a shoot or two in. It would be great to see her shoot VS but something tells me she's not coming back until the holiday stuff in June/July.

11 hours ago, behoti said:

There's always like a 1000's of those comments. What did they say this time? I try to not read comments, it's always the same with the negativity

Things like they don't take care of Dusty just because they smoke and drink in their home. Stupid things u know.:hang:

I mean Dusty is not with them in the picture, what is the problem.

9 hours ago, ceceshores said:

I'd rather see her work than follow Adam around, tbh. If she goes with him to NYC for his film premiere, I hope she at least gets a shoot or two in. It would be great to see her shoot VS but something tells me she's not coming back until the holiday stuff in June/July.

Omg that could be awesome!!! I need her back right now :D

6 hours ago, Candyliz said:

Things like they don't take care of Dusty just because they smoke and drink in their home. Stupid things u know.:hang:

I mean Dusty is not with them in the picture, what is the problem.

Just because you have a baby you don't sop being a couple or having fun, or whatever you do when you have some time off your work and parental responsabilities. Dusty is a happy baby, loved by everybody around. She is being take care of better than most kids in the world.

People just like to judge without knowing anything, it has become a necessity.

20 minutes ago, behoti said:

Just because you have a baby you don't sop being a couple or having fun, or whatever you do when you have some time off your work and parental responsabilities. Dusty is a happy baby, loved by everybody around. She is being take care of better than most kids in the world.

People just like to judge without knowing anything, it has become a necessity.

Exactly, the fact that they drink and smoke doesn't mean that they don't love their kids. It really frustrates me! :banghead:

Dusty is a really beloved baby.

2 hours ago, Candyliz said:

Exactly, the fact that they drink and smoke doesn't mean that they don't love their kids. It really frustrates me! :banghead:

Dusty is a really beloved baby.

hear, hear!!! Don't mind negative people, don't worry, be happy!!!:angie: