Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

This Is How You Can Score A Date With Behati Prinsloo

If you're brave enough to try, ever wonder what it takes to get the attention of one of the most gorgeous women in the world?

Well, guys, listen up.

Victoria’s Secret model Behati Prinsloo is giving you the 411 on what will – and definitely won’t – work to snag her digits.

“Confidence, sense of humor, fun. Just being themselves,” Prinsloo told Celebuzz at the celebration of the Victoria’s Secret 2013 What Is Sexy? List in Los Angeles, Calif. May 14.

But while you all may be thinking you've got this in the bag, eligible bachelors beware. Heed her words of warning at the same time.

“Not be rude and not be arrogant and not talk about himself too much,” she said.

Newly-single Prinsloo, who reportedly split from hunky Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine eafter 10 months of dating bliss, also likes to see that fun side in the same sex. One gal Prinsloo, 24, was exited to see make this year’s famous list is Jennifer Lawrence, who takes home the title of Sexiest Sense of Humor.

“I love that girl. I want to be best friends with her!” Prinsloo gushed.

It looks like these future fast friends already have something in common -- their silly (but still sexy) side.

“My extensions!” Prinsloo joked about her sexiest body part.

There's a video but I don't know how to post it so CLICK HERE :D

She is cute but WAY too skinny. In that last set of picts with Adriana and Lily her legs look plain bad imo. She needs to put on some weight, I get VS models need to be thin (ie. Adriana) but she is at a point where it is not attractive anymore and her body has no curves or definition whatsoever.

She is cute but WAY too skinny. In that last set of picts with Adriana and Lily her legs look plain bad imo. She needs to put on some weight, I get VS models need to be thin (ie. Adriana) but she is at a point where it is not attractive anymore and her body has no curves or definition whatsoever.

Sadly, I have to agree. The "waif look" went out a long time ago. VS need to understand that having some weight and looking healthy is a good thing.