Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

11 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Not to be rude but why is this here? I get the other Adam video with Bee's daughters but this one... Yeah, no.

Well it's rude but actually don't know I just shared it ✌️maybe just to show some support to her beloved hubby.

11 hours ago, Candyliz said:

Well it's rude but actually don't know I just shared it ✌️maybe just to show some support to her beloved hubby.

Well, this is Behati's thread, not Adam's support thread. If Behati wasn't even in it, that did not belong here.

21 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Well, this is Behati's thread, not Adam's support thread. If Behati wasn't even in it, that did not belong here.

It's just one post. Just ignore it and that's all😉 I don't want to create a page talking about that because then it will looks like Candice's thread.

57 minutes ago, Candyliz said:

It's just one post. Just ignore it and that's all😉 I don't want to create a page talking about that because then it will looks like Candice's thread.

It's literally two post letting you know so you won't do it I'm not trying to pick up a fight or something, I was just pointing something out. You bring it up Candice's thread is just lame because it has nothing to do with this but Candice's thread is doing just fine btw.:rofl:

12 hours ago, medicenevs said:

It's literally two post letting you know so you won't do it I'm not trying to pick up a fight or something, I was just pointing something out. You bring it up Candice's thread is just lame because it has nothing to do with this but Candice's thread is doing just fine btw.:rofl:

I mentioned Candice's thread because normally there are people fighting there. 

Just that. But this is what I meant look we have at least like 5 posts talking about this. But finally it will ends here 😎😂