Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

I am wondering about another Dual FB....I posted about it in the VSFS 2017 thread so I wont repost it all here but...

I think Behati deserves the bra at some point, even this year. But I don't want another dual FB so soon.

So while I hope Bee gets it, I want her to get it on her own and have her own moment. If she is to get a dual FB at least it'll be with Candice I'm sure and they can share that moment together. I just like when VS recognizes individual models and both of those girls have worked so hard. Ale and Adri already got recognized before they got their dual FB so I was ok with that one.

9 hours ago, Candyliz said:

And the rumor about Dual FB is more big with this

victoriassecretpix_13185922_127948181126971_3125563532272205824_n.jpg

Honestly cant see this happening ! also don't want it to, wont be fair for bee to get a FB for the first time and share it with someone else. I feel like barbaras hint is just something minor as she cant be talking about FB since she has nothing to do with it. The fit model dosnt have anything to do with FBs. :p just my wishful thinking. I rather Bee not have a FB than have one with Candice. It just seems unjust !

3 hours ago, nuttyfeet said:

Honestly cant see this happening ! also don't want it to, wont be fair for bee to get a FB for the first time and share it with someone else. I feel like barbaras hint is just something minor as she cant be talking about FB since she has nothing to do with it. The fit model dosnt have anything to do with FBs. :p just my wishful thinking. I rather Bee not have a FB than have one with Candice. It just seems unjust !

I completely agree!

I also feel like VS is telling their models to hype it up, I don't think anything crazy awesome is going to happen. VS has been a disappointment for a few years now and I don't see them fixing it anytime soon unless they get some new people in there to direct and organize the show.

2 hours ago, bump said:

I completely agree!

I also feel like VS is telling their models to hype it up, I don't think anything crazy awesome is going to happen. VS has been a disappointment for a few years now and I don't see them fixing it anytime soon unless they get some new people in there to direct and organize the show.

totally, Ed gets blamed a lot but Sophia and Monica also do a lot of butchering behind the scenes by constantly using the words exotic, sexy to describe the segments etc when its so juvenile and half heartedly done Eg- BP, TRA, etc etc.... we need Todd Thomas back who has some original ideas and understood the VS aesthetics !

6 hours ago, nuttyfeet said:

I also would like Bee enjoy her fantasy bra by herself, she has earned that moment but if she is gonna have a dual one better with Candice than anybody else

9 hours ago, bump said:

+1000
that seems to be the case

20 hours ago, nuttyfeet said:

totally, Ed gets blamed a lot but Sophia and Monica also do a lot of butchering behind the scenes by constantly using the words exotic, sexy to describe the segments etc when its so juvenile and half heartedly done Eg- BP, TRA, etc etc.... we need Todd Thomas back who has some original ideas and understood the VS aesthetics !

hell yeah, I really liked Todd Thomas. I thought his work was good, he had a great energy, and just seemed like someone who cared about what they do. Now everything is half assed and horribly thrown together. I personally don't mind watching/listening to Sophia and Monica but they need to get some new people to help bounce ideas off of.

15 hours ago, Likuna said:

Guys what do you think if we have 2 bras but they will show it different segments? 

Personally, I don't like that idea. I hate the idea of 2 bras for anyone other than when Adriana and Alessandra had them. I want one bra per show and I want it based off seniority, not popularity. Behati has been there for a while and does work hard for them so I want her and her alone to get it.