Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

2 hours ago, Candyliz said:

@behoti I have a question! Do you think that Bee and Adam will move soon to their apartment that they bought last year in NY? 

well, I know Adam loves LA and mostly works there. They were shopping for a bigger house in LA too. Maybe they are looking for a better appartment in NY, more suitable for a couple with a baby. I hope they get something there cause most of Bee's work is in the big apple. They won't move there completely cause their family is in LA but sure for months or larger periods of time

1 hour ago, behoti said:

well, I know Adam loves LA and mostly works there. They were shopping for a bigger house in LA too. Maybe they are looking for a better appartment in NY, more suitable for a couple with a baby. I hope they get something there cause most of Bee's work is in the big apple. They won't move there completely cause their family is in LA but sure for months or larger periods of time

Yes, I know. But as you said, they need something in NY. So maybe after they return from Cabo, Bee can go to NY. I think she looks more than ready now, maybe she will be back in VS very soon? Idk, what u think?

2 hours ago, Candyliz said:

Yes, I know. But as you said, they need something in NY. So maybe after they return from Cabo, Bee can go to NY. I think she looks more than ready now, maybe she will be back in VS very soon? Idk, what u think?

I think so too, crossing my fingers and toes for it to happens soon

On 3/23/2017 at 11:07 PM, behoti said:

The Levine-Prinsloo love Cabo. I want to to see Bee working for VS soon, Candice is already in NY, now Bee needs to go so we can have the african queens mamas back!!!!

Do they have a house or something in Cabo? They do seem to love it there and go quite often... :smile: 

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Do they have a house or something in Cabo? They do seem to love it there and go quite often... :smile: 

I think they rent a house or at least they use to do. They might have bought something. They also go to El Dorado hotel