Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

Everyone say, "Thanks Adam Levine!" because that's obviously why she's getting work again. I'm not hating on her, I like her, but that's the truth. Don't deny.

Again? :huh:Ā Ā You mean as in (outside of the gossip/paparazzi sites) some VS work, a couple of other campaigns, some catalogue work, a couple of editorials plus accompanying covers this year? You know, like every other year since she's been on the scene (circa 2006)? So, yes, I WILL deny.

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you all for the updates everyone...Ā post-11221-0-1446071422-31712_thumb.gif

Ā 

Everyone say, "Thanks Adam Levine!" because that's obviously why she's getting work again. I'm not hating on her, I like her, but that's the truth. Don't deny.

Again? :huh:Ā Ā You mean as in (outside of the gossip/paparazzi sites) some VS work, a couple of other campaigns, some catalogue work, a couple of editorials plus accompanying covers this year? You know, like every other year since she's been on the scene (circa 2006)? So, yes, I WILL deny.

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you all for the updates everyone...Ā post-61437-0-1446071427-08863_thumb.gif

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

HAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU Ā BARON! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Meaning more mainstream with her work, dude. Bigger campaigns, etc.

^Well that's not what you said... I mean we could argue about the relative merits of Elle(Italia) versus Elle(France), or why Vogue(Mexico) should be bigger than Vogue(Russia), or how Stefanel is a more prestigious campaign than say Princesse Tam-TamĀ or Seafolly - but I rather suspect we'd be quibbling and clutching at straws to justify something arbitrary. She's always done alright and been successful - it's entirely other people's shortcomings if they've only just noticed her through tangential reasons.

Ā 

Ā 

And Zimbardi, I'm very fond of you too!Ā  :gocho:

Behati's costume has got to be the most original one I have seen yet for any of the models that dressed up for Halloween. It's definitely strange, but I believe I like it quite a bit. I am surprised though that it is so revealing, a lot of the other models I have seen seem to have done the opposite. Regardless though, she still looks awesome and super sexy.

^In case you are unaware of the genesis of this outfit, it's an homage to the Stanley Kubrick film Eyes Wide Shut. For me that errs more towards creepy than sexy, but that's a good thing for Hallowe'en no?

Ā 

Ā 

I'm not arguing anything, just stating something.

^It was another provocative statement - and by saying 'don't deny' you are actively encouraging an argument, so I'd sort your semantics out.

^In case you are unaware of the genesis of this outfit, it's an homage to the Stanley Kubrick film Eyes Wide Shut. For me that errs more towards creepy than sexy, but that's a good thing for Hallowe'en no?

I'm not arguing anything, just stating something.

^It was another provocative statement - and by saying 'don't deny' you are actively encouraging an argument, so I'd sort your semantics out.

I was not aware of the costumes origins, so thank you for that. I do agree that the costume is strange on her, and on anyone else it would definitely be creepy, but seeing as it is on Behati, I still think she looks sexy. Anytime Behati goes about showing that much of her wonderful perfect body, I fear I won't be able to think any different. Again though, I have have never seen the film, so take that as you will.