Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

^For some reason I can't edit the above post - maybe it's me needing to familiarise myslef with the controls again, but every time I try to change it around I just get kicked out of BZ (as a member, that is) and then have to sign back in again???  :idk:

Anyway, as I'm sure you can see, one of the pictures is repeated, it should be this one instead:

post-11221-0-20203300-1379615403_thumb.j

Apologies for it looking messy, I do so like to keep a clean ship! post-11221-0-1446071175-76634_thumb.gif

And nice to see a sneaky video of Paris too, thank you Ewciolina...  (Y)

Hello.  I am new here and a huge fan of the VS angels especially Behati and Miranda.  So sad to see her [Miranda] go.  I recently heard that Behati had gotten a tattoo and was wondering what it is and where it is located.  Someone told me it is around her ribcage but I couldn't see it in any of the pictures or videos even when her arms are up in the air.  Does anyone here know about it?  The second video with Behati and the tiara and hat is adorable.  Thanks for sharing them.  I also have heard that she will be getting the fantasy bra.   And that Miranda is still going to walk in the VSFS show.  Is any of this true?  Thanks and sorry for all the questions. 

Hello.  I am new here and a huge fan of the VS angels especially Behati and Miranda.  So sad to see her [Miranda] go.  I recently heard that Behati had gotten a tattoo and was wondering what it is and where it is located.  Someone told me it is around her ribcage but I couldn't see it in any of the pictures or videos even when her arms are up in the air.  Does anyone here know about it?  The second video with Behati and the tiara and hat is adorable.  Thanks for sharing them.  I also have heard that she will be getting the fantasy bra.   And that Miranda is still going to walk in the VSFS show.  Is any of this true?  Thanks and sorry for all the questions. 

^Here, you can see it in this picture:

post-11221-0-1446071198-37962_thumb.png

I believe it just says my name over and over again, although I could be mistaken...

The Miranda question you'd be better off asking over on her thread, as I'm sure they've been in fits of apoplexy regarding all that business. As for Behati wearing the bra, well there seems to be good odds on it, but it is still just a rumour as of now. post-11221-0-1446071198-39235_thumb.gif

^Here, you can see it in this picture:

post-84027-0-1446071199-82263_thumb.png

I believe it just says my name over and over again, although I could be mistaken...

The Miranda question you'd be better off asking over on her thread, as I'm sure they've been in fits of apoplexy regarding all that business. As for Behati wearing the bra, well there seems to be good odds on it, but it is still just a rumour as of now. post-84027-0-1446071199-86447_thumb.gif

Thank you so much.  ["Your name over and over." *laughs*]  I would love to see her wear the FB this year.   She has done so much work for the brand and the Victoria fragrance and Body by Victoria.    I think she deserves it much.