Bellazon

Emily Feld
Thumbnail

bebop2015

9 hours ago, action_jack said:

just another bikini video, she picked it out. nothing different than her try ons. in fact, the try ons are longer and higher video quality.

i just bought the bikini experience which was 8500. To buy 8500 worth of coins you have to purchase 10k sunbeams, which is $399 in the app or $299 in browser. so you end up with some leftover. its a bad experience

eh? It's 7000 in my messages.

16 minutes ago, babranski said:

eh? It's 7000 in my messages.

dunno what to tell you. 8500 for me.

@RESO312while it is great that you have figured out a way to get her Sunroom content locally. It is my opinion that you should keep this to yourself. Leaking and sharing her private content across very easily accessible public forums (such as this) is only going to lead to trouble. Either she stops doing things because she cant trust anyone, or Sunroom takes legal recourse against probably Bellazon as they are the host - who may/may not be forced to give up your account info and such if it comes to that. Im just saying, Sunroom obviously takes this somewhat seriously since most of their dev money went into the encryption part (evidenced by the fact that the app and user experience is absolute garbage) so id tread lightly here.

Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 7.25.28 AM.png

2 hours ago, snapperdogs said:

Her 'study tips' are trash

you mean you already knew that you should take notes and highlight things?

it'd be a dream if she actually went topless, but calling this thread a "waste of time" if she doesn't...is a bit harsh. Go to other forums if that is all you care about.

3 hours ago, snapperdogs said:

Honestly, the Sunroom content is boring af. Her 'study tips' are trash, and she actually carries on like a GC bogan, sorry to say. Unfortunate, but true.

Let's just hope she releases those cans at some point, or this whole thread is a waste of our time!

Yeah I agree with you. Too bad people are subscribing. What's a GC bogan??

30 minutes ago, hermite said:

I presume GC stands for Gold Coast. 

Bogan for the non-Australian is "an uncultured and unsophisticated person".

Ahhh thank you. She's apparently super smart but she does kind of come across like that 😆. Guess that's what happens when you get paid a shit ton of money for doing nothing essentially lol.

It is also something young people say here to more or less get away with certain cruder behaviours, like "Oh how bogan of me!" kind of thing.  She is playing a bit here, clearly smart but smart enough to know if she behaves more bogan she can get away with more.

Well, it seems she's finally noticed or is willing to comment about what is happening with Sunroom. I'm not exactly sure about all she's talking about with everything she's posted, but she's definitely noticing and not liking the leaked and manipulated content on reddit.

I know for a fact she watches this space. Please do not post her sunroom content here. This is not reddit.