Bellazon

Nicole Kidman
Thumbnail

pandora

Her breasts looks so "pumped" in all recent events, i find it strange...

I agree, i think she had breast implants.

I recall coming across an article about Nicole having implants too. Have any one of u watched her recent flick "Grace of Monaco" ? We could ascertain if she had implants after her movie shoot or prior to that ;)

^I wouldn't doubt it.....it seems shes also got a ton of botox too and possible lip injections. She looks so frozen :ninja:

I don't mind people having botox but lying is something .. I'm not comfortable about.

Ever since she had botox, its been horrible to watch her onscreen. I've avoided her movies like plague ever since then...

Regardless of all the surgery and stuff, she's still a wonderful actress. Isn't that what counts?

she was great actress prior to her botox, after botox, she has just plastic face everywhere, with very minimal facial reactions. ( She might have been inspirational to Kristen Stewart (acting skills) or vice versa :p Hopefully some day, Kristen Stewart goes to an acting school & save us from her acting torture :p )

I used to be a great fan of her earlier work & her looks, she was one of my favorite actress :) Unfortunately, since the botox its been a different story altogether :(