Bellazon

Nicole Kidman
Thumbnail

pandora

Regardless of all the surgery and stuff, she's still a wonderful actress. Isn't that what counts?

she was great actress prior to her botox, after botox, she has just plastic face everywhere, with very minimal facial reactions. ( She might have been inspirational to Kristen Stewart (acting skills) or vice versa :p Hopefully some day, Kristen Stewart goes to an acting school & save us from her acting torture :p )

I used to be a great fan of her earlier work & her looks, she was one of my favorite actress :) Unfortunately, since the botox its been a different story altogether :(

Same here. Well said.

No I haven't seen Grace of Monaco, would like to, but haven't had the time yet. 

@LuisGonazalo, yes, we appreciate the actress and her work, but that doesn't stop us from commenting on her behavior, style, surgeries, etc.

And those other factors can certainly make me dislike an actor/actress I once liked. 

So getting a ton of botox, implants and other things at age 50 can 1st- limit her acting abilities, 2nd- make her be seen in a different light/different kind of actor and 3rd- im tired of typing lol, you get my point./

^I wouldn't doubt it.....it seems shes also got a ton of botox too and possible lip injections. She looks so frozen :ninja:

I don't mind people having botox but lying is something .. I'm not comfortable about.

Ever since she had botox, its been horrible to watch her onscreen. I've avoided her movies like plague ever since then...

Yeah the frozen face has definitely limited her acting abilities. her latest roles...shes looked expressionless. And kinda scary :ninja:

Its too bad....she was aging beautifully!

hey guys, you are awfully strict with her. Granted that maybe she should have left her pretty face alone, or at least surely she should have used a better plastic surgeon ( hers should have been arrested for malpractice), never the less she still did an impeccable job with Grace.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @All - Hm i think that the Business is hard as always... and everything is about how you look

or you want the perfect Look and try every Day to look perfect... Didn't we make that as well? OK not with Botox but everybody have their own Beauty Routine. And don't forget - The Camera's are everywhere she goes....not a Reason to do it but maybe her selfconfident is not so strong as she shows the world. I like her like she is and i hope that she love herself and cares about herself....

And yes such Stupid Doctors should be arrested and they have to give their License back!!!!!

Money........ that is all what counts for them not just for the Beauty Docs............ No Doctor could bring Happiness in your Face. You could have the beautiest Face ever, without knowing that, the Diamond is not shining....

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...