Bellazon

Marčelo
Thumbnail

Hime

nope, what u wrote is how ppl in my country pronounce it...

but, her album covers says marchello, so it is authentic...

and he's a great in creating lyrics... but u cannot translate them ... it is hip-hop....

i will try to find some eng material to post...

nope, what u wrote is how ppl in my country pronounce it...

but, her album covers says marchello, so it is authentic...

and he's a great in creating lyrics... but u cannot translate them ... it is hip-hop....

i will try to find some eng material to post...

thank you for explaining :flower:

I think Serbian is a very interesting language and I would like to learn it I know it won't be VERY hard for me couse a lot of it similar to Russian(which I know). ;)

Marcelo is widely known as the finest lyricist in Serbia, and possibly all of ex Yugoslavia, with his intricate rhymes and social commentary. The obviously high level of intelligence of this student of literature is often stunning when transmitted over the soulful production of his best friend Vanja.

Marcelo first came out with the underground release entitled 'De Facto' and has since put out two more albums and appeared on many projects of the most acclaimed Hip Hop artists in Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia.

-last.fm

Marcelo is widely known as the finest lyricist in Serbia, and possibly all of ex Yugoslavia, with his intricate rhymes and social commentary. The obviously high level of intelligence of this student of literature is often stunning when transmitted over the soulful production of his best friend Vanja.

Marcelo first came out with the underground release entitled 'De Facto' and has since put out two more albums and appeared on many projects of the most acclaimed Hip Hop artists in Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia.

-last.fm

I don't agree with that , there is a better hip hop artist here :)

but anyway Marchelo is the 26th here in Sarajevo, so I might go and watch it :)