Bellazon

Carla Ossa
Thumbnail

CAHA

This guy.

post-38877-1321172563_thumb.jpg

Someone, make him disappear.

You got me thinking, Serge. If Photoshop were to introduce a "Replace Dork with Lingerie Model" command, who would you browse for on this one? -->

post-35954-0-1446102831-4398_thumb.jpg

I think I’m going to go with an Isabela Soncini in black, or maybe a Catalina Otalvaro and Marlina Moreno.

Scan credit: haujobb “The Man”

You got me thinking, Serge. If Photoshop were to introduce a "Replace Dork with Lingerie Model" command, who would you browse for on this one? -->

post-35954-0-1446102853-58511_thumb.jpg

I think I�€™m going to go with an Isabela Soncini in black, or maybe a Catalina Otalvaro and Marlina Moreno.

Carla's twin sister of course. You know, the one without the beauty mark. Yes, I've just solved the Mistery of the Disappearing Beauty Mark. There are two Carlas. Ain't that awesome?! But assuming I'm wrong, I would probably opt for Catrinel Menghia or Emanuela de Paula.

Two Carlas? Hmmm. An Eddi sandwich.

But why stop at twins? The Ossa Triplets. Don't forget Carol- the one who's a great cook and can rebuild an engine.

post-35954-0-1446102853-60683_thumb.jpg

But why stop at twins? The Ossa Triplets. Don't forget Carol- the one who's a great cook and can rebuild an engine.

Carol sounds like a winner. But let's say she doesn't have those abilities. Let's go to some truly dark places.

I dare you Ed, and everyone else, to take the "How much do you love Carla?" test. Forget the reactions from the men below, how would you react?

Situation #1

You and Carla have been married for some time and have two wonderful children, but things haven't been so great between the two of you lately and then this happens:

Instead of slapping her, what do you do?

A) Tell her how pretty she looks when she says "abortion".

B) Tell her tenderly, "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn".

C) Ask her whether it hurt and then hug her.

D) Something else (please specify).

Situation #2

You broke up with Carla (I know, not very likely, but let's say you had your reasons) and sent her away on a plane to get rid of her. A long time passes. You've been in an accident and she comes to visit you at the hospital. And then this happens:

Instead of screaming in pain, what do you do?

A) Roll on the floor laughing.

B) Thank her for visiting you.

C) Ask her to marry you.

Carol sounds like a winner. But let's say she doesn't have those abilities. Let's go to some truly dark places.

I dare you Ed, and everyone else, to take the "How much do you love Carla?" test. Forget the reactions from the men below, how would you react?

Situation #1

You and Carla have been married for some time and have two wonderful children, but things haven't been so great between the two of you lately and then this happens:

Instead of slapping her, what do you do?

A) Tell her how pretty she looks when she says "abortion".

B) Tell her tenderly, "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn".

C) Ask her whether it hurt and then hug her.

Situation #2

You broke up with Carla (I know, not very likely, but let's say you had your reasons) and sent her away on a plane to get rid of her. A long time passes. You've been in an accident and she comes to visit you at the hospital. And then this happens:

Instead of screaming in pain, what do you do?

A) Roll on the floor laughing.

B) Thank her for visiting you.

C) Ask her to marry you.

Two very different scenarios for which I have two very different answers.

Situation #1: I would rub her feet while we watch an NHL game, and I'd ask Carla to order us a pizza before the 3rd period starts.

Situation #2: I would rub her feet while we watch an NFL game, and I'd ask Carla to order us some Chinese before the 2nd half starts.

post-35954-0-1446102860-17437_thumb.jpg

Two very different scenarios for which I have two very different answers.

Situation #1: I would rub her feet while we watch an NHL game, and I'd ask Carla to order us a pizza before the 3rd period starts.

Situation #2: I would rub her feet while we watch an NFL game, and I'd ask Carla to order us some Chinese before the 2nd half starts.

post-38877-0-1446102864-37256_thumb.jpg

Needless to say, you passed the test! You have a big heart, Ed. I actually teared up a bit.