Bellazon

Carla Ossa
Thumbnail

CAHA

Does anybody know if this is the real Carla Ossa running this FB page? I don't care to be friends with people who pretend to be celebrities.

http://www.facebook....100003812528166

No. According to INforma, this is her real page - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=688751042

carla.jpg

Was this Facebook link disclosed via correspondence with Informa Models? I don't see anything at the Informa site about this, and the link doesn't work for me (I just get a Facebook notice saying the page is unavailable). But I love the accompanying photo -- is it from Carla's Facebook page?

Yeah, that's her Facebook picture. This was tagged by the directora at INforma:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=345545462143796&set=a.167440329954311.32992.129566910408320&type=1

th_887279033_carlainforma_122_753lo.jpg

The guy she's married to is apparently an academic (possibly a professor) at some University, which means he probably isn't exactly very wealthy. Not only is she ridiculously hot, but she apparently has a thing for intelligent guys. That just makes her even more awesome.

The guy she's married to is apparently an academic (possibly a professor) at some University, which means he probably isn't exactly very wealthy. Not only is she ridiculously hot, but she apparently has a thing for intelligent guys. That just makes her even more awesome.

Yes she is definitely amazing, wonderful, wonderful! She is sweetie. How could it be otherwise?)

Yes she is definitely amazing, wonderful, wonderful! She is sweetie. How could it be otherwise?)

Yeah, Carla seems pretty cool. I don't know everything she's saying, but I love the way she says it.

[media=]

Yeah, Carla seems pretty cool. I don't know everything she's saying, but I love the way she says it.

[media=]

I agree. At such moments especially want to learn Spanish.