Bellazon

Carla Ossa
Thumbnail

CAHA

This is amazing- someone has transferred almost all of Carla's forum here to this site~

http://www.listal.com/carla-ossa/pictures//1

Why?

Umm... :wave: that would be me. You should see the love Carla gets over there! I don't know about you but I love seeing her have so many fans and Listal is awesome, I love it. To be fair she'd already had a gallery started for her over there before I started. I figured if I was saving them I might as well put them up over there. It's just more searchable with pages of just images instead of all the chit chat that we do about how sexy/hot/pretty/whatever she is. It's just another site like the Fashion Spot or Bellazon.

This is amazing- someone has transferred almost all of Carla's forum here to this site~

http://carla-ossa/pictures

Why?

Umm... :wave: that would be me. You should see the love Carla gets over there! I don't know about you but I love seeing her have so many fans and Listal is awesome, I love it. To be fair she'd already had a gallery started for her over there before I started. I figured if I was saving them I might as well put them up over there. It's just more searchable with pages of just images instead of all the chit chat that we do about how sexy/hot/pretty/whatever she is. It's just another site like the Fashion Spot or Bellazon.

You will be contributing new Carla images here, right? Not just glomming?

http://www.listal.com/carla-ossa/pictures//1

Why?

Of course. If ever come across any that you haven't found yet Eddi! that is pretty hard to do. I'm always checking her "regular" sites but you beat me to it usually. If anyone posts any over there I will make sure they are here as well.

http://carla-ossa

Why?

Of course. If ever come across any that you haven't found yet Eddi! that is pretty hard to do. I'm always checking her "regular" sites but you beat me to it usually. If anyone posts any over there I will make sure they are here as well.

Cato. Go get 'em.