Bellazon

Vlada Roslyakova
Thumbnail

jj7024

you never know if the food stays in her stomach, i wouldn't go after that.

But where can i see that she is really healthy? I only see skinny arms and legs which should never look like that on a normal person, not even on a model (i hate to make this "difference", as if for models there were other laws than for "normal ppl"). And she's unnaturally pale, she hasn't got ANY colour in her face. normally girls have at least a little red on their cheeks.

If you can show me an unedited photo where she's healthy looking - alright. But Im pretty sure you won't

you never know if the food stays in her stomach, i wouldn't go after that.

But where can i see that she is really healthy? I only see skinny arms and legs which should never look like that on a normal person, not even on a model (i hate to make this "difference", as if for models there were other laws than for "normal ppl"). And she's unnaturally pale, she hasn't got ANY colour in her face. normally girls have at least a little red on their cheeks.

If you can show me an unedited photo where she's healthy looking - alright. But Im pretty sure you won't

you never get tired, huh? :p

I don't think she's anorexic either, she looks naturally thin to me, you can't see bones or anything on her body. :wub:

I literally laughed out loud just a bit when i read that.

If she looks naturally thin to you... You have twised mind.. :whistle:

Natural? How many girls do you know who naturally look like this:

2995475211fz2dufm3.jpg

2764p0047vu3.jpg

00055l4froo1.jpg

I'm not trying to make a joke about it. If she is anorexic, which she might be as it's not entirely unheard of in the modelling business, it's hazardous to her health. She could have a heart attack and die, for what? To be thin? :\ Vlada hasn't got any pigment, either, and she looks like she's about to break. She's a beautiful girl, and I really wish she'd gain.

Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if Vlada dies of kidney failure just like a 20 yr old model recently did. Those pics look really unhealthy, especially the shoulder blade one.... :blink:

I don't think she's anorexic either, she looks naturally thin to me, you can't see bones or anything on her body. :wub:

Natural? How many girls do you know who naturally look like this:

2995475211fz2dufm3.jpg

2764p0047vu3.jpg

00055l4froo1.jpg

I'm not trying to make a joke about it. If she is anorexic, which she might be as it's not entirely unheard of in the modelling business, it's hazardous to her health. She could have a heart attack and die, for what? To be thin? :\ Vlada hasn't got any pigment, either, and she looks like she's about to break. She's a beautiful girl, and I really wish she'd gain.

and if she's naturally thib just like that? :ninja:

why this thread is only about how "disgustingly" thin she is? :(

:laugh:

I don't say Vlada is not pretty, you know? There are pictures I might like. But I don't think it should be ignored that there is the fact of anorexia in the business, and especially Vlada is one of the most noticeable one... And I think there are too many ppl who deny the disorder (if it's anorexia or bulemia - i don't know?! but you cannot tell me that you've seen NORMAL girls like her)... it's just an "attention, please"-sign i want to show, you know?

:laugh:

I don't say Vlada is not pretty, you know? There are pictures I might like. But I don't think it should be ignored that there is the fact of anorexia in the business, and especially Vlada is one of the most noticeable one... And I think there are too many ppl who deny the disorder (if it's anorexia or bulemia - i don't know?! but you cannot tell me that you've seen NORMAL girls like her)... it's just an "attention, please"-sign i want to show, you know?

what if I'll say that I saw girls like her and even thinner who aren't anorexic? <_<

i want a photo and a medical advice :p

haha :laugh:

we don't know if it's anorexia or the natural who gave her that body but I think we should not jusge her, I personly don't care, she's a good model and she doesn't look sick(except her weight) and that all that matters. :p