Bellazon

Elisha Herbert
Thumbnail

bebop2015

2 hours ago, lnatan25 said:

@MadiFansPlease stop posting the same images in both threads. If it’s only one of the twins. Try to figure out who it is, or just don’t post it. It’s social media crap anyway. Thanks. 

Disagree, totally and like social media "crap".

On 6/5/2022 at 12:12 PM, lnatan25 said:

@MadiFansPlease stop posting the same images in both threads. If it’s only one of the twins. Try to figure out who it is, or just don’t post it. It’s social media crap anyway. Thanks. 

Here's what I'll do. I'll just stop posting updates completely. Any update on this thread. Whether it is "social media crap" or professional modeling updates.

HAPPY? Does that satisfy you?

It's idiots like you who consume content here and never contribute but who complain that ruins it for everyone.

15 hours ago, MadiFans said:

Here's what I'll do. I'll just stop posting updates completely. Any update on this thread. Whether it is "social media crap" or professional modeling updates.

HAPPY? Does that satisfy you?

It's idiots like you who consume content here and never contribute but who complain that ruins it for everyone.

Oh, I’m so sorry to rain on your “quality contributions” parade. It takes a lot of effort to copypasta a few images from Instagram, and I really failed to appreciate that. I also insulted your delicate flower mind by simply asking to separate the “quality update” images you post into the correct twin threads, instead of just posting the same “quality material” in both threads, but that would require an actual effort of looking who’s tagged on the Instagram image, and that’s too much for you. My bad. 

2 minutes ago, lnatan25 said:

Oh, I’m so sorry to rain on your “quality contributions” parade. It takes a lot of effort to copypasta a few images from Instagram, and I really failed to appreciate that. I also insulted your delicate flower mind by simply asking to separate the “quality update” images you post into the correct twin threads, instead of just posting the same “quality material” in both threads, but that would require an actual effort of looking who’s tagged on the Instagram image, and that’s too much for you. My bad. 

Why are you so angry?

3 hours ago, seekbeta said:

Why are you so angry?

The only post he makes is complaints and criticisms. He probably is a small, angry man(child) who has zero luck at anything in life and blames all his misfortunes on anything and anyone but himself.

If he were in his 20's he'd probably end up being a mass shooter.

What he doesn't understand is that "garbage content from instagram" is what 90% of the younger models produce. Hell, posting IG images is no worse than posting 500 images of random outfits scrapped from eCommerce sites. At least it preserves them since they can get deleted or disappear (expire) on IG.