Bellazon

Jennifer Lopez
Thumbnail

Angelopez

I love Jennifer, as a guy, don't get me wrong. She has a very, very beautiful face, no doubt. Stunning. But the area I have a problem with is her legs. I'm definitely a leg man, and very descriminate. And JLo has really pretty ugly legs. I don't expect most of you girls to see it, but it's true. The top half, the thighs, are alright, but the calves...nah. Sorry. Like baseball bats. And again, I have to say, on the whole, she's a beautiful woman. But the legs, not so much.

Hey, I said her thighs were "alright", alright? Alright. Jeez. And just to think I was happy to have someone agree with me, then you go and shoot me down. Yeah, sure, dump on Brian! I bet you wouldn't tell JLo her legs look like baseball bats! Just when I was feeling kinda good about myself, here comes Chocolate, and BANG! :cry:

Jennifer Lopez, the multifaceted entertainer-turned-fashion designer has landed a multi year, multimillion-dollar contract to become a global brand ambassador for L’Oréal Paris, a mass market beauty division of L’Oréal USA.

MODTV filmed behind the scenes of Jennifer Lopez first TV commercial for L’Oreal Paris at Silver Cup Studios in New York in November. The making of EverSleek video clip will be streamed on line to L’Oréal Paris’ Facebook page when the ad airs during the Golden Globes January 16, 2011.

In an interview with WWD today Lopez explained “You can’t help that when you work collaboratively with a team where you are the focus that how you look and feel is very important to how you portray something. So what I wear and how the hair and makeup is and how I move and choose to move in the [ad] campaign says a lot for the product and what we are trying to portray”.

Lopez, who said she was approached by the beauty brand, will launch the company’s new take on TV advertising in 2011, which aims to be more intimate and conversational. Cyril Chapuy, global brand president, L’Oréal Paris, said the inspiration behind the TV shoot was Lopez herself.

“The script was written from day one with Jennifer in mind. It was never just another commercial, it was designed for Jennifer’s personality. She is the one speaking directly to the camera, there is no voice-over and she speaks in her own words,” he said, adding that “the look of the styling and set was also defined es- pecially for her…[which] had a very intense energy.”

But perhaps in 2011, Jennifer Lopez will again be known for her music. She is, after all, the woman who sang “If You Had My Love,” a runaway club hit, video success and her first number-one single from her 1999 debut studio album, “On the 6.” Jennifer Lopez new album, “Love,” is scheduled for a 2011 release.