Bellazon

Joy Van der Eecken
Thumbnail

Enrico_sw

2 hours ago, Zinner said:

but why post it several times?

if you don't see any difference between an image split in two halves with respect to a single one, there is nothing more I can try to explain

18 minutes ago, pacinko said:

if you don't see any difference between an image split in two halves with respect to a single one, there is nothing more I can try to explain

You keep saying the same thing. You posted it on May 23 and then June 1 again, the same thing. Why do you post exactly the same thing

twice and why don't you check what you have posted, before you respond and accuse me? Can't you see your posts?

3 hours ago, pacinko said:

3 hours ago, Zinner said:

You keep saying the same thing. You posted it on May 23 and then June 1 again, the same thing. Why do you post exactly the same thing

twice and why don't you check what you have posted, before you respond and accuse me? Can't you see your posts?

This argument y'all are having is muddying this feed 100x more than a repost or two. Please leave the thread for discussion on the model?

I personally don't care if there are some duplicates.

I only want as much good contents of her as possible!!!

I am a newbie to this thread with tons of rare contents of her, but it's difficult to check if mine is duplicate or not.

More posts are better than having duplicates IMHO 😁

Thanks all for running her thread. What a beauty!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...