Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

Hi guys! I could not disregard your support during difficult times and I am back.

I could not come back with better news! Helena will be in Duran Duran’s new video.

“The supers are appearing in the new Duran Duran video, being filmed today. Model Eirnie Hamil reported on Twitter that Yasmin, Naomi, Cindy, and Helena were on the set; and apparently the behind the scenes are being shot for Bazaar.”

TFS

Thank you for your support guys!

I can just confirm that behind the scene editorial will be published in the British Bazaar as well. So from fantastic it is turning into even better.

The line-up is the following: Cindy, Eva, Yasmin, Naomi and of course, Helena! What else could we ask for? maybe another 'Wild Heart's editorial?

I am really keeping my fingers crossed that it works out perfectly!

Miss_Dalloway just posted on TFS

"I believe they shot the cover as well, Yeomans mentioned it was the longest HB shoot, and that they only got to do the cover at 1 Am."

How exciting?!

And will we still have to find out what was the magazine that she shot the cover for in May?

I am uber excited;-) the video and 2 covers;-)