Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

love No. 1, No, 7, No. 8 and No. 14

Well Done!

I don't understand the purpose of fake covers. The photos are already beautiful per se, so why ruin them with awful and ghastly fake layouts. They look horrid, distasteful and horribly cheap.

I haven't done them for you !!! If you don't like something just pass away and make no your horrible comments !

love No. 1, No, 7, No. 8 and No. 14

Well Done!

I don't understand the purpose of fake covers. The photos are already beautiful per se, so why ruin them with awful and ghastly fake layouts. They look horrid, distasteful and horribly cheap.

I haven't done them for you !!! If you don't like something just pass away and make no your horrible comments !

This is a public forum therefore I am entitled to put my comments on here. All I'm saying is that the photos are perfect to look at but not with the fake layouts. They don't do any justice on the photos themselves and I'm sure people who really appreciate true style and taste would agree with my comments, perhaps even ask Ms Helena Christensen herself?

Guys come on! PLAY NICE :hug:

Fake covers have always been controversial here, some love them, some hate them. Each to their own opinions please

There is nothing worse than going to a models thread and seeing people fight, message each other rather please

X

I do agree, let's not fight, although I must say that JP Paolo is perfectly entitled to speak his mind. It is a public forum and not all comments are nice (as long as it is not something awful about Helena) and I guess Sexy as an artist you should be prepared to hear harsh comments too however difficult it might be for you. I think it is great what you do on your web-site, you have the whole section with fake covers so maybe you should just notify us about some updates and whoever appreciates them will go to the web-site... or just post very special ones that you think are the best... I think this problem occurs when you post too many and it almost turns into Helena's fake covers thread... OK I hope I contributed to the world PEACE;-)

I agree with Jg Paolo. I do not appreciate fake covers at all..This thread was classy till those fake covers started to show up... Sexy angel's contribution to the thread has been amazing except for the fake covers. But that's my opinion. Vahito, I absolutely agree with every word you said...

I agree with Jg Paolo. I do not appreciate fake covers at all..This thread was classy till those fake covers started to show up... Sexy angel's contribution to the thread has been amazing except for the fake covers. But that's my opinion. Vahito, I absolutely agree with every word you said...

Thank you!

If you present something publicly, be prepared for comments from public (positive and negative as well)

From my point of view, fake covers are childish.

I think that other aspect is worth considering - using trademarks like Vogue, Elle and others without their agreement or acceptance. Needless to say how it can be seen from their point of view...

WOW STUNNING! Thank you so much! I know that some of these pictures were published in Italian Vanity Fair... do we know what magazine these are from?

Oh I've just checked and it says 'Next Magazine February 2011' ...

Never heard of this magazine...

Anyway many thanks again!