Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

Source?? I love this SOOO MUCH specially image 1 and 3! and would apreciatte BIGGE scans!

From Alwyns!

Silvy

These are by Lindbergh from his book 10 WOMEN - I have the book but scanner not working!

Karabas posted some of them in HQ http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1941208

X

oH i SEE BUT NOT MY FAVES! HEEEEE!

KARABAS, can you post the rest?? Thanks

silvy

Can you confirm the date of this??

Andrew posted it and I have also old scans but I want to request for big ones and a friend have some old elles and he may try to find it

Thanks in advance

Ola gorgeous SILVANA!!! The cover that accompanies that editorial is UK ELLE September 1991

(sure you have posted that in HQ before... dont remember if from same issue)

X

Can you confirm the date of this??

Andrew posted it and I have also old scans but I want to request for big ones and a friend have some old elles and he may try to find it

Thanks in advance

Ola gorgeous SILVANA!!! The cover that accompanies that editorial is UK ELLE September 1991

(sure you have posted that in HQ before... dont remember if from same issue)

X

OHHHH really??

I have the cover but not the edito! Sooo bad!

Oh I have to answer an old mail from you heeee

Now Im almost done with my pc plus my laziness! heeee

Hugs

silvy

Thank you Vahito for doing it so fast ))))

Here are some mistakes I've found .....

Kronen Zeitung magazine is austrian not german

DENTE Norway is a mistake. It's name is DET NYE and it's swedish.

First and second MARIE CLAIRE BIS must be dated as SUMMER 91, both benelux and dutch version. Also the french edition (the same cover) is dated as Ete 91,

which means summer, but not may. I may be mistaken, may be Pierre can confirm or deny my information. ???

And italian Marie Claire does not look like a cover or even like a supplement, looks more as an inside picture ... Can you say for sure it' s a cover ???

it's all for now..... the investigation to be continued.....

Hi guys !!

for marie claire bis I would say for all of them it's spring summer 1991 ( 2 issues a year ) and I think they're on sale in march/april according to the countries ! there's no information about any date ...

italia marie claire actually is a back cover of the supplement sfilate from italia marie claire 08/91 ! of course not the real cover ( it was Linda ) but anyway I would count this as a cover and it's rarely written the name of the magazine on a back cover ! hehe !! and I have it for real, it's cover's paper !

The VOGUE.... does this really count as a Helena cover???

Thank you helenalover ! D Magazine I've already had ...

As for Vogue cover... I think we may count it as a cover. For example Cindy Crawford's fan included in her covers list even the covers featuring Cindy just

in a corner, not as a cover girl. I believe the same thing did fans of stars on this very Vogue. We count it !

yes I agree !!

I think we should count this as a cover specially in the way they choosed one with Helena for the main front cover ( cover in three pages ) ... the big girls are also in the cover ...

and we miss so much vogue cover ... that we can add this one too from brasil 1993 ! ( found on a linda website )

post-33470-1259081550_thumb.jpg

I was filing my stuff on the weekend and I had some cds I move to the computer to arrange by model

I found this on Alwyn's cd (Alwyns had a great site of Helena and I contributed with many images to the site)

Anyway

I dont know the souce anyone does??

Silvy

Hi Silvy !

Sorry I don't have any information of these pictures !! I used to see them them in different kind of website on helena but I never knew about any information ! I thought it could have been a swimsuit editorial from us elle ... but I don't mind no more ... :blink: :blink: :blink:

yes PLEASE HELP !!!