Bellazon

Movie, TV & Game Soundtracks

Enrico_sw

23 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Main theme and Sister freide are among my favorites.  Both DS3/Bloodborne have so many great tracks.

Absolutely. DS1 and DS2 as well.

Majula is beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...

@Cult Icon I believe this essence of this track is between 2:00 and 2:20. The 2 minutes before are a warm up and the 15 seconds after is an echo. I would even say that between 2:07 and 2:15 is the deepest part, because it seems to talk about inevitability, like fate that repeats itself (and the music seems to know it or tell it).

One of the most interesting endings of this game is the one where the firekeeper talks about the tiny flames dance across the darkness and will soon start to dawn in the dark.

2 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

@Cult Icon I believe this essence of this track is between 2:00 and 2:20. The 2 minutes before are a warm up and the 15 seconds after is an echo. I would even say that between 2:07 and 2:15 is the deepest part, because it seems to talk about inevitability, like fate that repeats itself (and the music seems to know it or tell it).

One of the most interesting endings of this game is the one where the firekeeper talks about the tiny flames dance across the darkness and will soon start to dawn in the dark.

I recall that some of the fans of Souls made youtube videos and arguments about one of the philosophies of Souls as being Nietzche's eternal recurrence.   

I like how the game gives the player the option to choose an end of the cycle or a continuation of it in various ways.

Personally I've think of the game as being purgatory/hell of the divine comedy except the player never gets to ascend to another plane , if it is either heaven or something else.

Souls lives on, as does its music because it is still so mysterious and open to personal interpretation.  That's art.