Bellazon

General Discussion

Marvin

After watching that, I think Petra is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen..after they showed clips of other supermodels strutting down the runway, Petra still blew them all away...and Diane Sawyer captured her perfectly..."full of grace"

son of a bitch, i fucking missed it <_<

So did I. I hate it when I forget things, especially when I had thought about watching that show, for the preceding week. :(

Maybe the feature about Petra's ordeal will inspire more people to get involved in the relief effort.

I missed it the night it was on, but thankfully I remembered to set up the VCR to record it.. I just watched it this morning and was in tears damn near.. Petra is such a strong woman and so beautiful, she's easily been bumped up a spot or two in my Top Ten List.. I have so much respect for her now... She is perfection. :heart:

Guest quasicartes
I missed it the night it was on, but thankfully I remembered to set up the VCR to record it.. I just watched it this morning and was in tears damn near.. Petra is such a strong woman and so beautiful, she's easily been bumped up a spot or two in my Top Ten List.. I have so much respect for her now... She is perfection.  :heart:

She is gorgeous, hot, kind, so original and full of wisdom.

It seems like everyone forgot about it. Out of sight, out of mind. There has not been much news coverage on the relief efforts in the US. I'll post the entire program for you guys tomorrow.

i think the same can be said for the rest of the world funny how gay marriage is more important then starving kids in some country most ppl in the west could care less about

Guest quasicartes
To me, he`s innocent until proven guilty..and that`s probably because he`s my favorite musical artist of all time.

"I always believe that where there's smoke, there's fire", Arnold Schwarzenneger, on the accusations that he is a Gropenator.