Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Okay so I’m being lazy here but this is part of something I wrote on this board somewhere to someone being troll-like so just put it into context and you only need to read about half of it but I don't feel like editing it anymore. :p

Bottom line being it is wrong to pretend to be someone whom you are not.

"

Please read this ALL with an open mind, I’m not trying to come off as a bitch.

I spent my own time analyzing the things that you have said....

It seems like someone would do this for attention because of the lack of attention that they get in real life. I guess someone would post pictures of a pretty girl for reassurance and self esteem boost. I’m sure the psychology behind the reasons why someone pretends to be someone else is much deeper and many of us will understand, so let’s not be harsh about it.

Instead of having to make up stories and lies after posting (supposedly) fake pictures how about you (as in all trolls) stop posting fake pictures period. This is an anonymous board if you don't like the way you look or whatever may be the reason for someone to post fake pictures, then you don't have to post pictures. Trolls should stop trying to get attention from people (mainly guys if they’re female). Trust me, you don’t need anyone to validate anything in your life or to make you feel more secure with yourself. Pretending to be someone that you’re not will only damage the person that you are. It almost seems like trolls or promiscuous girls don’t respect themselves but you should! I’m sure that there is something wonderful about the person that you are and you should be proud of whatever talents you have. Sometimes if you don’t want the reputation of being a “troll” or a “lair” then you need to think before you act/speak. Even in my own life I have had(and still do) problems with thinking before I acted and because of which I was not happy with the results and consequences of whatever situation that I was in. So by explaining what you meant didn’t help much when someone thinks back to all of the times that you’ve said suspicions things. I’m not a therapist, but if you believe that you have to post fake pictures(if they are fake. no one can prove you wrong or right) or act promiscuously for whatever reasons then someone in that field may be able to help you with that. I really wish you and anyone else reading this the best of luck with your future endeavors and maybe something I said will help you or someone somewhere somehow.

"

It seems like someone would do this for attention because of the lack of attention that they get in real life.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When I discussed this with my wife she suggested that the fakers aren't neccessarily malicious or sad. Her idea is that the Internet one of those places where people can act out their fantasies in a relatively safe place. And isn't this what the fakers are doing?

When I discussed this with my wife she suggested that the fakers aren't neccessarily malicious or sad. Her idea is that the Internet one of those places where people can act out their fantasies in a relatively safe place. And isn't this what the fakers are doing?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's just what i mean! :yes:

They are stealing someones identity. They can act out hot sex fantasies or whatever but the should not claim to be someone they are not. You want to described yourself as a 5' 11" blued eye blonde haired hot babe go ahead but do not steal someone elses pictures. Let alone their name and personal information.

Read this is you have so much time to invest into defending people doing to wrong thing.

http://fakersbusted.com/gotfakes.html

I might sound bitchy but people take my pictures sometimes and it pisses me off.

Guest Papi Chulo
They are stealing someones identity. They can act out hot sex fantasies or whatever but the should not claim to be someone they are not. You want to described yourself as a 5' 11" blued eye blonde haired hot babe go ahead but do not steal someone elses pictures. Let alone their name and personal information.

Read this is you have so much time to invest into defending people doing to wrong thing.

I might sound bitchy but people take my pictures sometimes and it pisses me off.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dinah, you said people take your pictures? :shock: what are you? a Model or a Actress? ;)

Oh no sweetie nothing like that! I’m not trying to flatter myself I’m just saying it peeved me like no other when it happen. I just have a live journal and I’m in a lot of communities there I also used to have a myspace so my pictures got around I guess? Haha I have no idea but it is irritating to find a website of someone pretending to be you. It only happen twice to my knowledge but I run a tighter ship nowadays. =D

I don't know why anyone would want to pretend to be me no matter how wonderful I am. :D (Just kidding)

you did not see the article

LOL... Apparently, you are the only person that's seen this magical article.

You're the one posting shit without a source to back it up. I'm calling it b.s.

If I'm wrong, then prove it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree they're in the wrong, and I can understand why you're pissed off at them. On the other hand, trying to understand a group of fantasists is NOT the same thing as defending them. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, you're right... you DO sound bitchy.

You equalise it too much. And you kind of assault me just because i am of another opinion.

I think you exactly knew that anybody would be able to take your pictures when you posted them. So if you don't want anybody to have them don't post them! And to me it is quite careless to provide all personal data, it's kinda your own fault, I would never do that.

If you want to have the advantages of the internet, you must take the risks, that's how i see it (or be more careful?)

LOL... Apparently, you are the only person that's seen this magical article.

You're the one posting shit without a source to back it up. I'm calling it b.s.

If I'm wrong, then prove it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

honing our poker skills are we?

i call your bluff too :p

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

“Yeah...your right you DO sound bitchy”

That sounded just as mature as I’m sure you though it would. Yikes someone needs to take some happy pills. It wasn’t like I was giving out my social security number sweetheart. You can have your own opinion I’m not saying you can’t. You’re the only one attacking me for defending myself. I can post my picture whenever I please and I should be able to except people to be mature and responsible enough be be like “omgs okaiii so todayz let pretend to be her YaY!!!!!” I don’t see how someone can be so ignorant. I doubt you even read the link I gave you. If you did forgive me but there is a difference between two people having a difference of opinions on matters and one person not being able to see how wrong something is. That is what I’m talking about here, this is wrong to do, this doesn’t even have anything to do with you so don’t personalize it.

Hello everyone. Love you all. I feel I must clear up something. First, it is ok to save a photo of Adriana. Second, to post on another site as your own, that is just wrong. Maybe I took it wrong but I think that is what happened. Be happy little trolls of who you are. You are special and you don't need to pretend. There are lots of horny guys in here that would love you for you. Am I bitching, you bet I am. That makes me super special. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Love you all. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest Guest_brooke_*

Love, I was responding to the post that was replying to people stealing post and placing elsewhere. Call me what you want, but there are some in here that work their asses off fixing photos and videos. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: