Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Sure you did... Where did you "save" it from and what date did you "save" it? I'm hankering a guess that you didn't "save" it from anywhere.

All of this will actually have to come to pass before I believe any of it for a second. For one, it's way too detailed this far in advance, and this so-called "guest" claims they saved it last year. That much detail a complete year in advance? Nah... A Rolling Stones performance? A Beach Boys performance? The beginning of the "story" mentions "5 supermodels" then halfway through Ana's name magically pops in. It's not consistent at all. I'm not even going to get on all of the grammatical errors. Someone tried to write it to sound "professional" and failed IMO.

Plus the fact that a "guest" is the one that posted it - and not someone with an actual username that can be tracked and called on it when it doesn't happen - just makes it that more of a stretch.

Don't believe everything that you read, people.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I agree. Tori said it best.

I LOVE your avatar, I LOVE ADRIANA.  She looks GORGEOUS there.  I'm going to hate it when you change it.  Just like when Neo changed his from that clip from the commercial...I miss that one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank you! :fun: :blush: :) my friend made it for me. :) i don't think i'll be changing in any time soon either ;)

Guest Guest

OOOOOO Miss tori...

Just because you are jealous you did not see the article and get credit for it does not mean you have to get your panties in a bunch. I called the Vegas store and I called the NY steor and they both have agreed about the tour. Also miss tori, I can find you the Interview where Ed talks about sweetheart.

OOOOOO Miss tori...

Just because you are jealous you did not see the article and get credit for it does not mean you have to get your panties in a bunch. I called the Vegas store and I called the NY steor and they both have agreed about the tour. Also miss tori, I can find you the Interview where Ed talks about sweetheart.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

would u mind giving me the number for the las vegas store? i need to call them........... :ninja:

Guest Papi Chulo
OOOOOO Miss tori...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't believe what that "guest" says, it's all BS! :ninja: Unless this person can provide us all with where they got the article from, ie:website, paper, magazine etc. where we all can go check for ourselves and see the information, then to me it's all BS! :mad:

if i'm wrong and you did read all of this somewhere or you called some store, which i doubt, because how could a VS retail store have all this information? :whistle: they're just a store that sells VS merchandise! they don't have all the inside information on what is happening on the PR side of VS and the Models! I don't care if the store is in Las Vegas or New York City! give me a break..wise up people!

Ya know, this is very interesting. Check this out..hmmm..this "guest" said that they were adding first Karolina K. to the tour, ok i can see that because seems like lately she is getting more and more exposure in VS but Ana beatriz? :blink: Ana beatriz used to do lots of VS work but now it seems like they are using less and less of her, so why would the VS people add Ana beatriz to the tour when it seems like the VS people are phasing her out? and her appearances in the catalogue are less and less? Hmmmmm :wacko:

Also, isn't Heidi Klum preganant? how would they release information about Heidi, being on this new tour,if she's preganant? She's has to get back in shape and everything and who knows how long that will take? could be quick or could not be! after all it is Heidi's second child and it could take her longer to get back in shape this time for a VS tour and fashion show; then it did for the first time, when she had her first child.

All i'm saying is that all this information that this person posted is way too pre-mature to be released so early and for it to be so detailed and with so many argumentive details.

As i said from the begining if it's true, then provide us all with the website etc. so that we all can check it out. Forget calling a store, because what in the world is a VS retail store going to tell you? huh??? :blink:

Guest, no one is hating over the fact that you so-called recieved "information" before anyone else. Do you know how much stuff people post before anyone else? You're not the first person with any news on this forum. Your information just doesn't sound 100% true, it's all over the place. You jump from one thing, to the other, and mysteriously add a few more in the middle. We appreciate your news from an unknown source, but later on tell us you got it from "Victoria's Secret" as well as an interview with Ed Razek, thank you.

Register on the forums, keep us updated and when you get a "confirmed" date of this so-called tour and fashion show, please let us know. We'd really appreciate it.

Guest Guest_brooke_*

Hello to all the ones that aren't fake. I Love you all. Now to my comment. Those that pretend please do all of us a favor-----STOP. My friends in here work hard to post and you are stealing their post. Try getting a life and be happy you have one. Be happy with who you are, but please don't pretend. One day you may have to answer for that. As I recall, what goes around, comes around. Love you anyhow, but just be yourself. Oh is there a Bellazon mafia? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hello to all the ones that aren't fake.  I Love you all. Now to my comment.  Those that pretend please do all of us a favor-----STOP.  My friends in here work hard to post and you are stealing their post. Try getting a life and be happy you have one.  Be happy with who you are, but please don't pretend. One day you may have to answer for that. As I recall, what goes around, comes around.  Love you anyhow, but just be yourself.  Oh is there a Bellazon mafia?  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wait a moment --- isn't this the special thing about the internet, that you can make up a person or pretend to be someone else? :blink:

(Or why do most people here have a picture of Adriana in their avatar instead one of themselves?) If it doesn't hurt anybody... if you're willing to do so i'm ok with it.

And what martino and I love Adriana were writing - You could also say that it is so poor that people here spend so much time on admiring a model and getting pictures of her and you could tell them "get a life". First i liked this place very much, but people here seem to become so grim when it comes to Adriana.

I don't want to insult anybody but this is something that is pissing me off for quite a time...

Wait a moment --- isn't this the special thing about the internet, that you can make up a person or pretend to be someone else? :blink:

(Or why do most people here have a picture of Adriana in their avatar instead one of themselves?) If it doesn't hurt anybody... if you're willing to do so i'm ok with it.

And what martino and I love Adriana were writing - You could also say that it is so poor that people here spend so much time on admiring a model and getting pictures of her and you could tell them "get a life". First i liked this place very much, but people here seem to become so grim when it comes to Adriana.

I don't want to insult anybody but this is something that is pissing me off for quite a time...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sure it's easy to pretend to be something you're not on the internet..but to make a Yahoo! or myspace profile claiming to be a supermodel..I dunno..seems a bit pointless and silly