Bellazon

Dancing With The Stars

Compassionate_Conservative

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Spades who is that with Edyta in your siggy??? :blink: I don't think she will be winning this year either.

Why do they always pick has beens (yuck again this year) :yuckky: ,at least Max is back.I wish they would give Karina a few seasons off <_<

Sadly I will probably watch more for the dancers then the lame celebrities. :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The Dancing With The Stars season 8 cast has been announced.

And this season promises to be interesting with some show firsts and unusual competitors!

For the first time ever, not one but two real life celebrity couple will compete against each other as singer (and our dear friend) Jewel and hubby Ty Murray, a rodeo star, enter the dance floor. And, in another first, DWTS's very own Julianne Hough will be dancing with her boyfriend Chuck Wicks.

Dancing pros and recently engaged Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina Smirnoff will be returning.

The rest of the list includes pop star Belinda Carlisle, NFL star Lawrence Taylor, Notorious Lil' Kim (even the skimpy costumes will seem like too much clothing for her), Apple computer co-founder Steve Wozniak, actors David Alan Grier and Gilles Marini, and Access Hollywood co-host Nancy O’Dell (they'll let anybody on!).

At 17, Olympic gymnast Shawn Johnson is the youngest cast member, and we're sure she'll get a kick out of Jackass' Steve-O.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like this new idea about the dance off. But the judges shoun't then add their points. They should make it so that the judges fully have the say. The judges need more pull then the audience. This is why Stacey K, and various others lost. And people like Master P. and Steve O make it on to further rounds. :chicken: It's rediculous.

And I can;t stand the "we'll reveal who's in the bottom two .... after the messages". Please the whole show could be condensed into 20 minutes without all these nonnecessary interviews and cliffhangers.

• 2 months later...