Bellazon

Serlina Hohmann
Thumbnail

Sheila

Yes She is fabulous but I also love her fashion editorials she already did. Would love to see more of such jobs:angel: also outside Israel. I think by this she would get better known in the Fashion Szene and could possibly get booked for more valuable jobs. Would love to see her also trying it in the USA. Could imagine she would be there very sucessful. They love such kind of girls there...

She has a wonderful face. But here I think too much Photoshop was sadly at work. She  is Perfect in Print. And normally much stronger in her poses and face expressions than Celine. But here yes,  not really comfortable with thoo much shop,  you can see her  more naturally are the photos i have posted out of her IG story of this szene.

She is so good already.  Her face is good for print, cause she is such a chameleon. Sometimes she looks very commercial but her face can also switch in HF. She could easily conquer the B Markets, like Capetown, Istanbul, Athens and Miami. And she should also try to go to NY as Sheila said already, but London ( has a also a big commercial market ) and Milan ( love blond bombshells ).