Bellazon

Celine Bethmann
Thumbnail

Sheila

I think it's just darker at the top.

Job may be for barokah jewels she's just started following them and thanked the founder and team on set. The picture in her story looks like they got along really well. 

She also posted a story from photographer Emilio G Hernandez that looks like a previous job with him as the styling is very different and she has been following a while. Since before she's arrived in New York if I remember correctly.  Perhaps he recommended her.

I think she shot for Cosmopolitan or spanish Cosmopolitan. Fashion Editor Daniela Gutierrez is from spanish Cosmo. Photographer Emilio G Hernandez shots also for them....nice IG thread of him!🤩

I have no idea of there was a job for this barokah jewels before...?

86AFADCC-74B9-4810-B7FA-FA1676A7A213.thumb.jpeg.5651134370b708e30c5ce3fdf94a925b.jpeg4B48F556-2D76-4D60-8A8C-07061DD28B36.thumb.jpeg.18cdcb404bf34d162a44dd9dd5fb4e69.jpeg

Yes it is really great!! 🤩And she shot in awesome clothes like Gucci etc.

Great she got an important editorial job! Cosmopolitan has a bigger influence in the USA than in Europe. Possible she can also get a story in the US Cosmopolitan once. 

BEBB4A50-15A9-4688-BC86-BEF17C3D3836.thumb.jpeg.3601dae3e7031c1dc2aba9404bc23147.jpeg62C48EE5-B948-40B2-9F41-A15F0709E678.thumb.jpeg.5b8d2910ed8faeeb89604990b77ea25c.jpeg

EEC5ACDB-A678-409D-BAEF-4A5FC9C54C65.jpeg

Great that she got an editorial already! :)

About her hair - I feel like the dip-dye was just extensions, probably just clip-ins that were taken out afterwards cause in all the other pictures her hair is dark :)

Jobs we are still waiting for:

London/ UK

- Shooting for Begg & Co, Glasgow, 08.-09.November 2018

- shooting asumed for Monsoon assessoires, London 23. November 2018

- unknown shooting(s) rest of the week, London 24.-25. November 2018, one with strong makeup, red lips. Tests also possible? &Urbanoutfitters

Sydney Australia

- Further shooting at the same studio (as Sir the Label), but strong makeup , big hair, 60 th year style, possible editorial? Sydney 15. January 2019

- Campaign shooting SS2019 for Ginia Official, second model: Isa Coco Moormann, Sydney, 22. January 2019

- Shooting for House of Quirky, Sydney, 24. January 2019

- unknown Shooting, Sydney , 29.January 2019 (possible also Camilla&Marc)?

- unknown Shooting, Sydney , 30.January 2019 (possible also Camilla&Marc)?

- Shooting for Elms& King Handbags, Sydney. 12. Februar 2019

Germany/ Europe

- Two days in Munich Germany, 29.04.+30.04.2019, possible agency visit at MM and possible job or tests, polas? No further information.

- Shooting in Hamburg, editoirial?, likely photographer: Patrick Schwalb ( shoots for LÓfficial Germany, Face Mag &Superior Mag), 18.May 2019

- Shooting in Milan Italy, for Etro, possible for Etro Resort 2020, Milan, 21.May 2019

New York/ USA

- Editorial Shooting for Cosmopolitan ES, Ph: Emilio G.Hernandez, Fashion Editor Daniela Gutierrez, Timesquare NYC, 06.June 2019

^Looks like those could've been taken during a pola session? I'm still waiting or The Society to introduce her on their instagram, as well as polas to pop up and an agency update on her models.com profile (only Munich Models and The Society are missing with are rather recent, so).

Thanks for the job overview, Sheila, I like how organized it looks with all the different colors :) I'm a bit unpatient with her London and Australia jobs, can they be released already?

Ah, I'm just so excited for her and can't wait to see what the following weeks will bring!

I think the polas and updates will follow soon. She went to the hairdresser on Wednesday and Friday, maybe they made some polas on Friday? She was on a casting tour on Tuesday - therefore my fingers a crossed, that more jobs will follow. 

I really love her new look, I am not a fan of highlights, balayage, ombre etc (in general)... I think this stuff looks so unnatural. And I am relieved that the hairdresser only cut her ends 😅😅😅...

Btw I saw Maya polas - I think her new look suits her - she looks kinda edgy. 

Thank you very much RoseT for your kind words and estimation. 🤗

Yes I also can´t wait for the outstanding results from Sydney and I am also curious about the shots she did in Hamburg with Patrick Schwalb and the one for Etro.

I really want to know if it really was the Resort Lookbook 2020, but wonder it is still not published.

I also could imagine the ones in the white top might be new polas shot possible on friday by btw for Society NY.  For me also nice and exiting weeks to come. But till now we have no information how long she will stay in NYC?

It would be so great if she could get the attention from some big casting directors. I remember that Carolin Sünderhauf was in her first NYC on the radar of Ashlay Brokaw, Michelle Lee and others. She had also some nice jobs like the the edit in the CR- Fashionbook and did some nice cruise shows.

Keep the fingers crossed for Celine. She really has an unique look, mega long legs and that beautiful freckles face. Very Awesome. But we know the fashion szene is very unpredictable.

For your information: the German Topmodelforum is again online and working! It got a nice new look and some updates were done. I like it.🤗