Bellazon

Celine Bethmann
Thumbnail

Sheila

Sadly I don´t know. Would also love to see her beauty edit inside soon 😍  Someone told it is amazing!

The paper version is very big, around 400 pages. An E- magazine version would be better indeed. Hope someone finds it soon to post.

21 hours ago, Alaska said:

Does anyone know if the tush magazine is also available as an e-magazine? I would love to buy an online version! 🙂

6 minutes ago, Sheila said:

Sadly I don´t know. Would also love to see her beauty edit inside soon 😍  Someone told it is amazing!

The paper version is very big, around 400 pages. An E- magazine version would be better indeed. Hope someone finds it soon to post.

There is no e-paper of TUSH-Mag and the physical mag is only 10€ tho.

The editorial will appear on their webpage at some point. (probs. 6-8 images)

I was so hoping Céline would be on one of the 12 covers but sadly she isn't...

Thanks Charlie for that information.

Possible I buy it when I find it somewhere, here in the smaller city I live is it sadly not available.

Someone who saw it physically today told that there are only 5 images with Celine inside. Indeed sad, that she had no cover. Because there were so many.

But let us wait if it will appear soon at their webpage or someone will post it before....

2 hours ago, Charlie's Alter Ego said:

There is no e-paper of TUSH-Mag and the physical mag is only 10€ tho.

The editorial will appear on their webpage at some point. (probs. 6-8 images)

I was so hoping Céline would be on one of the 12 covers but sadly she isn't...

Thank you so much for the information. I am not from Germany and the shipping costs annoy me extremly- therefore I was hoping for a digital version! :D

Someone already told you that the pictures are great Sheila? Now I can't wait to see them. 😅

27 minutes ago, Sheila said:

Thanks Charlie for that information.

Possible I buy it when I find it somewhere, here in the smaller city I live is it sadly not available.

Someone who saw it physically today told that there are only 5 images with Celine inside. Indeed sad, that she had no cover. Because there were so many.

But let us wait if it will appear soon at their webpage or someone will post it before....

I am not sure if you can buy the issue in a local kiosk, but you can order it online:

https://tushmagazine.bigcartel.com/

I bought the last issue #43 with Lorena on the Cover and was really satisfied with the quality and quantity for only ~10 quid,

but since Céline is not on one of the 12 covers I am not going to buy one...

27 minutes ago, Alaska said:

Thank you so much for the information. I am not from Germany and the shipping costs annoy me immensely - therefore I was hoping for a digital version! :D

Yeah, depending on where you live the shipping costs might not be worth it...

(shipping to: Germany 4,50€ ; France/Italy/Spain/Netherlands/UK/[EU] 8,90€ ; U.S./Russia/Brazil/Japan 17€)

Jobs we are still waiting for:

- Shooting for Begg & Co, Glasgow, 08.-09.November 2018

- shooting asumed for Monsoon assessoires, London 23. November 2018

- unknown shooting(s) rest of the week, London 24.-25. November 2018, one with strong makeup, red lips. Tests also possible? &Urbanoutfitters

-Shooting for Bree Bags FW19? campaign, C2 Studio, Munich 11.December 2018

- Shooting for Tush Magazine, assumed beauty Editorial, Studio Gleis 7, Hamburg 20. December 2018 , published at 21.03. but images still missing

Sydney Australia

- Shooting for Sir The Label, Sydney 14. January 2019

- Further shooting at the same studio location, strong makeup , big hair, 60 th year style, possible editorial? Sydney 15. January 2019

- Campaign shooting SS2019 for Ginia Official, second model: Isa Coco Moormann, Sydney, 22. January 2019

- Shooting for House of Quirky, Sydney, 24. January 2019

- unknown Shooting, Sydney , 29.January 2019 (possible also Camilla&Marc)

- unknown Shooting, Sydney , 30.January 2019 (possible also Camilla&Marc)

- Shooting for Camilla & Marc, Sydney, 31. January 2019 ( partly published, possible more images are following)

- By Charlotte A/W 2019 Jewelry campaign, Ph: Emily Delphine & Matty Patek ( video), Sydney 19. February 2019

- Shooting for Aje., lookbook, with two other models, Sydney 22. February 2019