Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

^ that article is accurate since I wrote most of it, but i wonder who changed it <_< I mean it says exactly what i said but differently :ninja:

Oh sorry, I didn't mean to insult you, I was just saying that a lot of the stuff on Wiki is inacurate b/c some people just want to seem like they know something about everything.

haha sorry i wasn't mad at you, you're right, wikipedia is often inacurate, i was mad at the person that rephrased my bio <_<

oh my fucking god :woot:

Tanya i love you and i really mean it !! my heart stopped when i saw your post :hug:

:heart: :hug:

that cover is so good :woot: :woot: i'm gonna buy several issues of that :woot:

and tanya, if that mag is hard to find in russia and you want it, just ask and i'll send it to you for free, you deserve it :wub:

oh my fucking god :woot:

Tanya i love you and i really mean it !! my heart stopped when i saw your post :hug:

:heart: :hug:

that cover is so good :woot: :woot: i'm gonna buy several issues of that :woot:

and tanya, if that mag is hard to find in russia and you want it, just ask and i'll send it to you for free, you deserve it :wub: :hug:

aww Ben :wub:

you're so sweet :blush:. My heart jumped up and down when I saw these pix, sometimes I think I am crazy.

I can't resist, I think it's a must-have issue and I want it terribly but I believe it's very hard to find it here, I only know where to get Paris Vogue (but very-very expensive) and British mags :blush: . Maybe when there appears some worthy things (I still have a hope for Eugenia's third Russian Vogue cover), I can send it to you in return :p :nicole: and I am also planning to make a research and try to find old issues of Eugenia's Vogue covers when I have some time, maybe I'll find smth for you

3 new pix for me, very small tho. I want to know what the first one's for

post-2044-1165863173_thumb.gif

post-2044-1165863203_thumb.gif

post-2044-1165863229_thumb.gif

aww Ben :wub:

you're so sweet :blush:. My heart jumped up and down when I saw these pix, sometimes I think I am crazy.

I can't resist, I think it's a must-have issue and I want it terribly but I believe it's very hard to find it here, I only know where to get Paris Vogue (but very-very expensive) and British mags :blush: . Maybe when there appears some worthy things (I still have a hope for Eugenia's third Russian Vogue cover), I can send it to you in return :p :nicole: and I am also planning to make a research and try to find old issues of Eugenia's Vogue covers when I have some time, maybe I'll find smth for you

haha don't worry i reacted like you when i saw the pics, i think it's good to be happy with that kind of things, we don't need much to feel good :laugh:

haha no YOU are sweet, you always find great pics so that's normal :laugh: just PM me your name and address and i'll send it as soon as i get it (btw do i have to write in latin or in cyrillic ? :mellow: if the later i'll print it out :laugh: )

:woot: that would be awesome :woot: if you ever come accross some of the harper's bazaar russia that she was on the cover of, i'd be grateful :shifty:

:flower:

haha don't worry i reacted like you when i saw the pics, i think it's good to be happy with that kind of things, we don't need much to feel good :laugh:

haha no YOU are sweet, you always find great pics so that's normal :laugh: just PM me your name and address and i'll send it as soon as i get it (btw do i have to write in latin or in cyrillic ? :mellow: if the later i'll print it out :laugh: )

:woot: that would be awesome :woot: if you ever come accross some of the harper's bazaar russia that she was on the cover of, i'd be grateful :shifty:

:flower:

oh ok, I'll PM you :p

I think it's easier to find Harper's covers as they are more recent than Vogue's ones, and I am so happy that I have both, and I won't allow anyone to touch it or throw away, they are priceless :wub:

3 new pix for me, very small tho. I want to know what the first one's for

just noticed that... i'm gonna try to buy that on ebay :woot: thanks as always :flower:

I have a bad influence on you :o :laugh:

ok, so I think I'll have a heart attack today but I'll post the whole editorial from German Vogue.

scanned by helligirl (TFS)

post-2044-0-1446126058-19882_thumb.jpgpost-2044-0-1446126058-22287_thumb.jpgpost-2044-0-1446126058-23009_thumb.jpgpost-2044-0-1446126058-25267_thumb.jpgkeypieces5dv3.th.jpg

post-2044-0-1446126058-26896_thumb.jpgpost-2044-0-1446126058-27638_thumb.jpgpost-2044-0-1446126058-30331_thumb.jpgpost-2044-0-1446126058-31787_thumb.jpgpost-2044-0-1446126058-3433_thumb.jpg

keypieces11vb8.th.jpgpost-2044-0-1446126058-36312_thumb.jpgpost-2044-0-1446126058-37873_thumb.jpgpost-2044-0-1446126058-40554_thumb.jpgpost-2044-0-1446126058-41774_thumb.jpg