Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

^^ sure, i just need to find my webcam or my digital camera :) i'll be posting them shortly. Just portraits though and you can't see her face entirely but i think those are nice. I'm a bit disappointed though because some pics that we know are said to be from this issue and they're not inside :(

^^ sure, i just need to find my webcam or my digital camera :) i'll be posting them shortly. Just portraits though and you can't see her face entirely but i think those are nice. I'm a bit disappointed though because some pics that we know are said to be from this issue and they're not inside :(

nice, thank you :p

don't be upset, I think having mag with her on the cover worth buying it and I am not talking about inside editorial :)

nice, thank you :p

don't be upset, I think having mag with her on the cover worth buying it and I am not talking about inside editorial :)

haha true, it's nice to have that mag in my hands :hehe:

these:

the hairdo is quite similar, that's why those pics are said to be from the same ed... but the pics are quite different actually, now that i think of it...

do you know which mag they are from ?

ah these? I forgot about them...weird...now I wonder which issue and what mag they are from then :o