Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

Ha! I knew she was there! I saw a segment of the VS Fashion show on E News. In the clip, the first face they showed was Eugenia. I almost died.

But I've been reading the reviews in the VS Show thread and most of them hated her! They say she looked bored. Can anyone contribute or defend her? :wave:

Ha! I knew she was there! I saw a segment of the VS Fashion show on E News. In the clip, the first face they showed was Eugenia. I almost died.

But I've been reading the reviews in the VS Show thread and most of them hated her! They say she looked bored. Can anyone contribute or defend her? :wave:

It's hard to tell sometimes from just the photos - she did look a little...blank, I think she was about the only model not smiling on the runway! But in spite of that, I still thought she looked absolutely gorgeous, and she had one of the prettiest set of wings of the whole show! :heart: Can't wait to actually see her walk, then I'll make up my mind for sure. :p

^^ Thanks. :wave:

She wore wings? From the two pics above, I don't see wings. So that means she had more than two outfits? But I must say, she looks GORGEOUS in that black ensemble. And I know everyone else agrees. :laugh:

And this is an awesome backstage pic:

http://img103.imageshack.us/my.php?image=x000159gj0.jpg

Sorry, don't know how to post pics. But Eugenia (and even Elise) looks amazing there. :heart:

It's hard to tell sometimes from just the photos - she did look a little...blank, I think she was about the only model not smiling on the runway! But in spite of that, I still thought she looked absolutely gorgeous, and she had one of the prettiest set of wings of the whole show! :heart: Can't wait to actually see her walk, then I'll make up my mind for sure. :p

I forgot to comment ..

I actually like her non-smile . In previous VS shows (or in most shows she does), she never shows a big smile, she never shows any teeth. It's just a very faint, sly, teasing, almost icy smile. And I think it's AWESOME. :heart: