Bellazon

Claudia Cardinale
Thumbnail

volodina_rox

Her face is suites for vampire type movies

Comes from somebody who is amazed by the "beauty" of Nicole Richie and -even worse- Paris Hilton. :p

No,now really,I didn't really get that bit,what do you mean? :ninja:

Some girls starring in vampire movies are quite beautiful tho :laugh:

Personally I think that Claudia was VERY beautiful and stunning back in her heydays,especially in her movies and VERY especially in The Pink Panther I think :drool: :kiss: :heart: She's also one of my faves! (:

(have to agree few pics aren't the best tho I think,but then NOBODY can be everything everytime :wave: )

post-22705-0-1446181141-35487_thumb.png

post-22705-0-1446181141-37034_thumb.png

post-22705-0-1446181141-38284_thumb.png

post-22705-0-1446181141-38931_thumb.png

post-22705-0-1446181141-39578_thumb.png

:wub:

Her face is suites for vampire type movies

Comes from somebody who is amazed by the "beauty" of Nicole Richie and -even worse- Paris Hilton. :p

No,now really,I didn't really get that bit,what do you mean? :ninja:

Some girls starring in vampire movies are quite beautiful tho :laugh:

Personally I think that Claudia was VERY beautiful and stunning back in her heydays,especially in her movies and VERY especially in The Pink Panther I think :drool: :kiss: :heart: She's also one of my faves! (:

(have to agree few pics aren't the best tho I think,but then NOBODY can be everything everytime :wave: )

She looks like the Italian version of Brigitte Bardot! This woman is sooooo stunning! :drool: :wub: A classic beauty for sure

yes I agree I have always tought that!

Oh yes. I read somewhere that she was even called "Italy's answer to Brigitte Bardot". Not a bad title to have. :whistle:

That's for sure! She deserved that title as well!

post-19478-0-1446181152-90713_thumb.jpg

You know what happened yesterday?

I was in a supermarket and went to the counter to pay, I've waited for a bit in the row and this guy at the cash point (?) was always kinda looking at me. And when I payed he said, "excuse me this will sound like a bad chat-up line and you've probably heard it before a million times but you look incredibly like Claudia Cardinale". :laugh:

At first I thought "Whoa, I do look like her!!", then I thought "I'd thought myself that my mum looks like her on old photographs ..." and then I thought "Eeeew, I look like my mum!!" :laugh:

You know what happened yesterday?

I was in a supermarket and went to the counter to pay, I've waited for a bit in the row and this guy at the cash point (?) was always kinda looking at me. And when I payed he said, "excuse me this will sound like a bad chat-up line and you've probably heard it before a million times but you look incredibly like Claudia Cardinale". :laugh:

At first I thought "Whoa, I do look like her!!", then I thought "I'd thought myself that my mum looks like her on old photographs ..." and then I thought "Eeeew, I look like my mum!!" :laugh:

wow it's great carmelita!!! (hope he said you looks like her when she was young and not now!) lol she is still gogeous for her age! but it's better to looks like her when she was young! ;)

yeah she was very cute young!

she did 1 movie with Brigitte when they were older..... they are big friend because claudia speaks french!

post-19478-0-1446181182-40061_thumb.jpg

Ok Lisa I am gonna want an avi from this video!LOL

And Carmelita if you look like a young claudia then you must be GORGEOUS! and get lots of guys... :laugh:

wow it's great carmelita!!! (hope he said you looks like her when she was young and not now!) lol she is still gogeous for her age! but it's better to looks like her when she was young! ;)

:blink:

He better did mean that! :persuazn:

And Carmelita if you look like a young claudia then you must be GORGEOUS! and get lots of guys... :laugh:

:blush:

Ah well, as he was the first to compare me with her ... :idk:

Although I can't complain ... :brows:

:shifty: Maybe I should post a pic here to see if you recognize it's me or think it's another pic of Claudia ...