Bellazon

Luis Figo
Thumbnail

dessi

Few days ago FiFa official website published an Happy Birthday's article for some of the biggest names from Planet Football who will be celebrating their birthdays over the coming week...

Figo,Gred Muller,Carlos Dunga,Abedi Pele,Mark Hughes and others

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/news/newsid=1326680.html

Most of the comments are for Figo and we can add them if we would be able to register there.I'm registered there and gurantee that registeration would be so easy ;)

Sergio Busquets: Figo was my idol when I was youngester

Barcelona and Spain player who has won the world cup with Spain national team in 2010 speaks with Four-Four-Two magazine during an interview and revealed that Figo was his idol when he was growing up...

“Figo was my hero. Then he joined Real Madrid. It was impossible for him to be a hero anymore, but now that I’m a professional, I see things differently.

“Players can’t really control where they go and they can’t control what a coach thinks of them or if a club wants to sell them…”

To read more of his interview and know how he met his idol thanks to his father Carlos, who also played for Barcelona; you can click on the below link:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2010/...-before-he-left

The article has 43 comments so far on the Goal.com then you can add your comment too

• 2 weeks later...