Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

hey! :)

thanks for all the pix. i'll try to get them in hq soon. ;)

btw, i believe mamen must be pregnant again!

she keeps touching her belly all the time...

like this:

OMG me too, do you really think so?? because if she is i will honestly believe they are building their own team. i wanted to mention it before but i thought she was just having one of those days like we all do :laugh:

OMG me too, do you really think so?? because if she is i will honestly believe they are building their own team. i wanted to mention it before but i thought she was just having one of those days like we all do :laugh:

we could be wrong, of course, but her protuberant tummy and all the touching are just too suspicious...

i believe baby nº 6 is on its way! :)

got 46 hq pix of the family spending their holidays in menorca. i'll post them all asap! ;)

for now, just the ones we can see mamen touching her belly:

post-35201-1308436393_thumb.jpgpost-35201-1308436417_thumb.jpg

post-35201-1308436436_thumb.jpgpost-35201-1308436486_thumb.jpg

hey! :)

thanks for all the pix. i'll try to get them in hq soon. ;)

btw, i believe mamen must be pregnant again!

she keeps touching her belly all the time...

like this:

post-35201-1308430623_thumb.jpg

well that no one I think so :)

will wait for news and new pic.

old news

Raúl, Figo and Morientes enjoyed breakfast in the hotel nikko düsseldorf

wDM5D.jpg

What a sportsmanship: Yesterday´s defeat of Inter Mailand did not prevent Figo from having breakfast with the goal scorer of Schalke 04 Raúl González Blanco. They met in the hotel nikko düsseldorf with their former soccer colleague Fernando Morientes, he used to be a spanish player.

All enjoyed a good breakfast and a good conversation in the restaurant "Traveller´s".

When this picture was taken with two staff members of the hotel the three soccer players revealed that Morientes only arrived for the support of his friend Raúl. Pushing thumbs was worth it...

It must not be that she is pregnant.

After all, she gave five children's lives. It could be that her body, mid-thirties now, after the last birth is not quite so as he was before.

But her hands, pat the belly so tender are already a sign of a new pregnancy.

It must not be that she is pregnant.

After all, she gave five children's lives. It could be that her body, mid-thirties now, after the last birth is not quite so as he was before.

But her hands, pat the belly so tender are already a sign of a new pregnancy.

very true, but i believe now that she's pregnant. she is too health conscious and i guess from the point of view of the model in her image conscious to 'let herself go a bit'. we will see if there is news or not in the coming week(s)