Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

I understand why no body wants to comment here now ..it was the most disappointing night in my life , and i will give a summary :

1.ramos ,pepe , albiol , alonso , kaka , all was so bad

2.ramos and pepe was the most to blame for the defeat

3.alonso and kaka was absent and the should have been substituted from the first half

4.granero should not be substituted

5.it was a big shame when they had the corner and no body want to do it

6.raul and lass was the only who had the desire to win

finally : i don't think this team can fight for the C.L ,the defence must improve or they will win nothing this year .

^ totally agree with you even though the commentators kept saying Kaka was having a wonderful match, they just switched off and I don't understand why? Because this team should have beaten AC with ease. Now we got to the San Siro and do the job properly. Raul scored again :wub: but what a let down completely! I am so :angry: :angry: OUR DEFENCE?? WHAT HAPPENED! Sergio Ramos needs to up his game because Perez wants to sell him next summer so he has to give him a good reason not to. PLUS THE REFEREE AND IKER :mad:

Karim & Raul are having difficulties together upfront, if after 50-60 minutes they are not working well together (which the are not at the moment) then substitute one or the other for Higuain. They work well when Cristiano is there but when his not like he is at the moment change the line-up.

fc7bfc53230213.gif 1c91bd53230214.gif 9e9b4553230215.gif 765b0a53230216.gif

a7c8d653230219.gif 76ff6253230221.gif 3b065453230223.gif

ba097e53230224.gif ef193d53230226.gif e106cb53230227.gif 030d9553230229.gif